Print

Author Topic: Game idea!  (Read 2577 times)

« on: September 06, 2001, 05:41:52 AM »
OK,Me and King Yoshi were riding our bikes out side.We did a three lap race around the school down my street.He won,and he had a green bike,and so he said,"I'm a Luigi,number one!"andscince I had a blue bike,I ran in my house and made a green "L" and put it on my bike.Now he's Yoshi,and we made a couple of courses.We have a bunch of friends that can be Kirby,Mario,Link,Toad...everyone!We called "Super Kart".

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2001, 06:52:23 AM »
ehm...o...k   *¿?¿*

Look at this cool mario mod for Half-Life:
http://www.modpages.com/~bulletvest/mario/
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2001, 02:32:57 PM »
Isn't that just Mario Kart with a couple nintendo characters?

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2001, 02:45:19 PM »
Err,kinda.Only you do it on Bikes,roler blades,Scooters,etc.

Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2001, 09:58:47 PM »
Kool._

Check out this 404 error: www.classicgaming.com/bob-omb
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2001, 06:53:18 PM »
Cool.  re you and King Yoshi friends?  I didnt know you know so many people on this board MarioandLink!

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2001, 11:21:32 PM »
I got an idea for a game! It would be called Wrecking Crew. You would need to use your hammer to destroy the building.

Wait! That was tried years ago. Darn.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2001, 05:56:50 AM »
Yeah,we're friends.He hasn't been here latley,but I know why.I alwas post in the morning,and at nite.Since we play or go to school in the day,He never comes.

Print