Print

Author Topic: I think I am coming down with Something.....  (Read 2378 times)

« on: March 02, 2002, 09:58:19 AM »
I am getting sick!!!!i haven't been wanting to play my Game Cube!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 10:23:15 AM »
Now thats scarry!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
It is I the Big Bad Bowser!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
It is I the Big Bad Bowser!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 02:58:39 PM »
i actually am sick
sinus infection
it got me out of school for a day, but it was a really bad day to miss

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 04:20:28 PM »
About a year aog I had the flu and was out for a week, and just before I would have been able to go to school I got an ear Infection over night and was out another week.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 05:08:39 PM »
You Don't Want To Play Your GameCube!!????!!!!!??!?!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 05:11:41 PM »
What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You should be flamed for not wanting to play  your gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where's my flamethrower.....

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2002, 07:25:03 PM »
     Settle down Mama Mia Mario! I've been going back and playing my Sness alot myself and I have 5! Game Cube games. I've been taking a trip back to the fine old days of two deminsion. So far I'm stuck in a levle on Rouge Leader, Beet Luigi's Manshion (I was helped with the last levle by the kind people of the Fingi Forums), Didn't beet Pikmin...but went through 30 Pikmin days, With the help of the internet unlocked alot of things in SSBM....not all....but alot, and I have Hocky witch I don't play a whole lot. I've been lookng forward to SMB3's remake.....so I've went back and played SMB3 in SMAS. I also played T2 Judgment Day, Killer Instinkt, Mortal kombat 2, and Robcop VS. The Terminator! Just because you have a new system doesn't meen you have to play it all the time. I'm watting for more games (007 Agent Under Fire, and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alience are a few.) So don't flame someone just because they aren't playing the new system alot at the time. Please people! Just because a new system comes out dosn't meen you forget all others and stop playing your old systems. My Snes still works! (And I've droped resently too.) So take it easy, and calm down. It's not worth getting that upset about wright now. Please people! Please don't get angry with me. I'm just showing you all reason.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

Print