Print

Author Topic: How to get Mario and Sonic to fight on Super Smash Bros. Melee!  (Read 4810 times)

« on: March 03, 2002, 09:36:30 PM »
I read up on this in Electronic Gaming Monthly and it turns out that those two extra spaces in the bottom row, after getting all thirteen secret characters, you can get Sonic and Tails from beating twenty characters in cruel melee. It's hard and if you don't believe me, check out the March 2002 issue of Electronic gamer monthly and see how fun it is to see Mario and Sonic Fight!
Sam BZ.

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 10:20:00 PM »
MARIO: Prepare to a-die. Sega shouldn't have
       released the Dreamcast.
SONIC: GameCube was the last straw for
       Nintendo. By killing their famous
       hero I will reign victorious!

~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~
            ~~~~~~~~
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
                            ~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~~~~~
Mario: Ultra Flame
Sonic loses all of his rings!
Mario: Super Hammer
Sonic speeds away.
MARIO: We will meet again....

(sorry, the posibilities carried me away!)
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 10:24:00 PM »
It doesn't matter if it's true, It's impossible to beat even -one- in cruel melee...

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 10:26:35 PM »
I've done it, you're just a wuss mama mia mario!

Star-Power!(couldn''t think of anything else)
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2002, 10:28:36 PM »
Wuss!? Wuss!!!? How dare you call me a wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel my wrath and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2002, 10:37:26 PM »
I agree with MammaMia Mario its hard, but not impossible, keep trying!!! :)

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2002, 02:53:18 PM »
i've beaten one as luigi and one as link

boo-yah, grandma

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2002, 03:28:09 PM »
     What therteen secreat caracters? There are only 9. Yung Link, Marth, Roy, Mewtwo, Jiggaly Puff, Luigi, Falco, GanunDorf, Dr. Mario. There are 14 characters when you begin. So you can't meen to add secret and regular. Regular in its self is more than 13. You can't posibably meen that there is 13 secret characters. There isn't. Even if you add Sonic and Tells to the total of either one it's wrong. So what do you meen thirteen secret characters?

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2002, 03:29:05 PM »
Sure he is...HAHAHAHAH im not wasting my time sure its true you have this posted for attention proove it! Send something to a mailbag with a pic sure they are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>YEAH RIGHT!

Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.
Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2002, 04:37:08 PM »
My friend beat the game.He opened all of the charictors and fought in every type of battle.There is no Sonic or Tails!For pets sake,they're not made by the same company!Sonic:Sega
Mario:Nintendo
 Electronic game monthly:Fake peice of sh*t!They said that this one code is fake,but I did that code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F*ck E.G.M.!Why not call the makers of Ssbm and ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh,call me a wuss if you want.'cause I'm not!That's to you,starsh*t!!!

Link:Who should I marry.
Mario:Me!!!!!!!
Yoshi:Mmmmmmmmmmme!
Luigi:Hell no.
Link:I''ll marry Din,Nayru,and Zelda!
Mario:Then I''ll marry Yoshi!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2002, 04:56:44 PM »
 It was probably a doctored pic,but one can wish can't they?

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2002, 05:33:02 PM »
This is not true! They invented it!
The two spaces are used to take a random character and that's their only use!

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2002, 07:06:59 PM »
this **** code is a @$&#! april fools joke even no its not april it just proves that people at E.G.M are retarted there is n o sonic or tails this same $@#%!ing rumor is going around my school to p.s. egm does this every year

hehehe money money money $$$$$$
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2002, 10:46:21 PM »
*sigh* It wasn't in the March Issue of EGM. It was the April issue. Can't you read?

And, so, of course, it is an April Fools joke. Note the date at the bottom of the 'unlocking' screen shot. See? April First. April first HASN'T HAPPENED YET. That's a dead give away that it is just a joke. Anyone that still believes it must be stupid.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2002, 09:29:01 PM »
what is crule meele?

Print