Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Systems  (Read 2964 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 03:45:22 PM »
What nintendo systems do you own???

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 04:16:51 PM »
NES SNES GBA

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 04:25:49 PM »
All of them.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
It is I the Big Bad Bowser!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
It is I the Big Bad Bowser!

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 02:13:43 AM »
All of them accept for the originalGameBoy;I bought a GameboyBoy Pocket instead.

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2002, 02:14:04 AM »
All of them accept for the original GameBoy;I bought a GameboyBoy Pocket instead.

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 03:23:01 PM »
     I have Nes, Snes, N64, NGC, I think 2 Gb, Gbc, Gba, Pok'emon Pikachu 1 and 2. I don't have Gbp, or Vb. I also don't have those key chain games.....and little games like that.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2002, 03:25:26 PM »
nes
snes
n64
'cube

i never had the privelage of owning a gb or gbc or gba

____
''''''''dig it, cats and kittens''''''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2002, 03:28:40 PM »
Hmm. I own an SNES, an N64, and a GCN. I also own the original GameBoy and a GameBoy Color. I used to own a Nintendo, but we gave it away a long time ago, which I regret, since we had SMB.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2002, 05:46:01 PM »
My brothers and me have a lot!
NES
SNES
N64
GCN
Original Gameboy
Gameboy Color
and also
PS1
... and how many games we have? Please don't even ask.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2002, 06:11:04 PM »
hmm.let me see.......nes, snes, gameboy......well thats about it.....i sold my 64 and playstation....so..yep thats it!

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ON BATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2002, 06:38:27 PM »
First of all there is one or two you don't have, like Game and Watch (Old Handheld) or Playchoice (Arcade System)
however...

I have the following (in order of production)
-NES
-SNES
-N64
-2 Game Boy Colors
-Gameboy Advanced
-Nintendo Gamecube

That is all.

Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*
Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2002, 06:40:19 PM »
I have Nintendo, N64, GB, GBC, GBA, Sega genesis and nothing else.....I have a hamster it is fun!! sort of well.....you can make it dance!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalala !!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2002, 12:54:06 PM »
Well, I don't have the arcade system, that's not really logical, I don't have the Game&Watch, I don't have the SNES, and I don't have VirtualBoy. The English-speaking Master Hand doesn't have a Virtual Boy either.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2002, 07:12:43 PM »
I have a GBA, and my cousin has a SNES.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print