Print

Author Topic: why?  (Read 1821 times)

« on: March 05, 2002, 08:28:26 PM »
you people need to act better because you drove bandicootbuddy and grimsack away!
stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2002, 08:30:26 PM »
GrimSack deserved it not bandicooit buddy.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2002, 08:36:47 PM »
     GrimSack was a bad member. He sparked alot of non-sense arguments. He said he was going to change...and I gave him a second chance. Then the topic was closed. He was either banned, or he left. But he did get alot of people mad for no reason. I'm not realy shure why people are mad ot Bandicuet Buddy, though. Inless it's just the name. This is a Mario forum...but he should be able to talk about Crash in the General Chat, though. I for one think you all are over-reacting. Bandiceut buddy, please stay. But make shure if you do talk about Crash, it should be in the General Chat...and remember this IS a Mario forum...after all.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2002, 06:21:06 PM »
I wasn't around during The GrimSack Era, and Bandicootbuddy is not a bad guy.

As far as I know, GrimSack is a guy who likes to make obscence jokes, and got many people angry at him.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print