Print

Author Topic: Luigi in SM64? Don't flame me!  (Read 6571 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2002, 09:38:35 AM »
ooooooo. MamaMiaMario has a Girlfriend..........lol
Hello.

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2002, 12:46:33 PM »
i think i've met up with 1 of u (i accually do mean to change this horrid subject) where do you live eh?
clone me

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2002, 08:23:07 PM »
Look, it doesn't matter how you spell his name!!!  It's a hard name to spell (that's why I'm avoiding having to) and so maybe Magikoopa just made a spelling mistake!  Take it easy!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2002, 08:29:15 PM »
What??? MamaMia Mario has a girlfriend???? That creep!!! where is this b**ch!!!!!! I'm his sweetheart!!!!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2002, 08:33:36 PM »
Japenese isn't hard!!! I even set the language in all my games to japenese if I can!!!! It's spelled: S-H-I-G-E-R-U  M-I-Y-A-M-O-T-O Sheesh!!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2002, 08:33:49 PM »
Japenese isn't hard!!! I even set the language in all my games to japenese if I can!!!! It's spelled: S-H-I-G-E-R-U  M-I-Y-A-M-O-T-O Sheesh!!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2002, 08:52:28 PM »
MamamiaMario has a girlfreind? Funny. he sees to think he has several.*holds hands over head* don't hit!

A feild sat in place. Peacefully minding its own feildish ways. when suddenly, it ceased to be a field. It was no longer what it was and was what it was not.
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2002, 06:44:48 AM »
Are we getting a bit off topic here?

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2002, 09:17:55 AM »
I've believed in Luigi in that game for a long time, and after a lot of research, I came to my senses.  As Magikoopa says, yes maybe NOA are so dumb, and may have forgotten something, and Luigi may be next to impossible to access.  What about the point on the top of the castle?  Or that secret room you drop in to.

Also, wow he has a girlfriend!  I have 2!  lol

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2002, 09:43:22 AM »
I'm to pretty of a man to be held down by one woman!!!>>> Johny Bravo

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2002, 10:56:55 AM »
Jhonny Bravo is a funny cartoon!

Anyway... Shigeru Miyamoto is the master at videogames! He is the Steven Speilberg and George Lucas of videogames! HE IS THE MASTER! And for you to spell his name wrong is as blasphemous as saying the Lord's name in vane!

SIGERU MIYAMOTO IS THE GREATEST VIDEOGAME CREATOR OF ALL TIME!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2002, 10:57:40 AM »
Oops. Spelled his name wrong!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2002, 06:02:04 PM »
I'm not saying he isn't. I love his game! I'm just saying you shouldn't get all bent out of shape about a spelling error. It's not like you see alot of people with that name. I'm sorry. I just can't spell it good write now. Please stop flaming me about it..........ok?

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2002, 07:32:01 PM »
But you spelled other things wrong too:

cerious is serious
smerry is smeary
curt yard is court yard
wrighting is writing
curios is curious
fuly is fully
levle is level
litter is letter
meen is mean
develiping is developing
unansered is unanwsered
quike is quick
suspisious is suspicious
herd is heard
restrainsts is restraints
rideing is riding
pant,pant...so many more mistakes but I'm to tired to list them all...huff,huff...well you get the point...wait just one more...fisshy is fishy...huff,huff...hold on...abvious is obvious...Whew! o man there's more?!!???! MamaMia!!! What are you MagicKoopa,two??? or is SuperClownMan your Spelling Teacher??? Sheesh,o wait I must put these in...

plaqe is plaque
realease is release
and now what really got me mad:

Mr.Myiamoto is Master Miyamoto
Mr.Myomoto is God Miyamoto
Mr.Miamoto is Supreme God of the Universe Miyamoto

My God There's More!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't take this!!!!!! I can't list anymore even though there's about ten more like beleave is believe and there is they're!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/11/2002 5:32:55 PM

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2002, 07:40:34 PM »
LOL!!

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

Print