Print

Author Topic: What's the best place to go to make a web site?  (Read 1795 times)

« on: March 16, 2002, 10:09:04 AM »
     What's the best place to go to make a web site? Angle Fire? Yahoo Geo Cities? Any others? Is there anywhere that will let you do it for free?

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2002, 10:16:06 AM »
I need to know too...Gee,I'm a lot of help aren't I? Why don't you just make it on Classic Gaming?

To remeber our favorite punk-mouthed Clown: Skate 0-/<):
PS.CHRONO RULES!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2002, 10:50:53 AM »
You need geocities myself,baby mario,and all good website makers that pay no fees use Geocities! Classic Gamming HAHA you have to have a web-site all ready to get hosted there you must also have lots of content like TMK I checked it before so use geocities. Tripod is a bad provider if your not a html expert I tried and its hard other providers dont work very good either. (Once again I tried them) geocities lets you put pics and more where you want them easy background music its the best and it works.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2002, 03:09:25 PM »
Geocities.  Enough said.
Oh, so you're saying that's not enough?  Fine.
GEOCITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....is the best.  As long as you're over 13 (if you're under your parents have to give their credit card number and all that ********.  Go already get urself a geocities thing.
Go!
------
(There's nothing past this point, go away)

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Print