Print

Author Topic: Hardest Mario Challenge  (Read 5868 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 04:26:29 PM »
The hardest thing I've ever succeeded at is probably a toss-up between defeating Culex in SMRPG, getting 100 coins in Dire, Dire Docks, and defeating Bowser in Tetris Atack (I have no chain skills).  There are plenty of other things I've attempted but never accomplished - for example, I've never unlocked a single secret course in SMW2 (I've never tried using a walkthrough, though).

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 06:10:11 PM »
For whatever reason, 6-4 of Tetris Attack's (SNES) Puzzle mode took me about as long as all of the other 59 levels of the first set combined. I can't figure out why.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 06:45:57 PM »
Hardest challenge: Yoshi's Island, getting all 100s in each leve.  I still cannot believe I did that.  Too bad I had to spoil it for myself and use a Player's guide!  Doh!

Most frustrating challenge: Doing 100 super jumps in a row in SMRPG.  Do not try this if you want to remain sane!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 06:49:44 PM »
Beating the Shadow Queen in PM:TTYD was also hard for me at first but the most annoying part was all the intermission sequences you had to sit through over and over.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 08:36:08 PM »
Are you guys sure you should be talking about the S. Q.? (You know, from PM2.) Maybe you should at least put spoiler warnings.

Some hard challenges I have completed:

SSBM: Beating the last two event matches. Beating Classic Mode on Very Hard. Beating All-Star Mode on Very Hard. Beating teams of 3 Level-9 CPUs in VS. Mode (I once got a score of +5 as C. Falcon, I believe). Defeating my neighbor/friend in VS. (he's GOOD).
SM64: Getting all 120 Stars. Getting all of the red coins in the Wing Cap Switch Course (and pressing the switch) on the first try.
SM64DS: Getting all 150 Stars.
MK:DD!!: Unlocking everything in the game.
MvDK: Clearing all the stages and getting everything (no outside help).

Some hard challenges I haven't completed:

SSBM: Beating Adventure Mode on Very Hard (haven't tried yet). Beating Normal Classic Mode without dying (that horrible Crazy Hand!!!). Getting all the trophies.
SMS: Getting all the Shines (it will be so HARD to get 100 coins in Gelato Beach, find all the blue coins, etc.!).

That's all I can think of for now.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2005, 03:58:07 PM »
I just finished collecting every single trophy in Super Smash Bros. Melee!  (not including the ones requiring a cheating device)

I've had the game for almost three years and I just got the last trophy this morning.  It was quite a challenge!

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2005, 04:16:48 PM »
Durrr... I beat Shadow Queen on my first try. You guys are wimps.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2005, 06:45:11 AM »
When I entered the Palace of Shadow in PM:TTYD I did not leave dungeon until I beat the game. I also defeated the Shadow Queen on my first try.

Paper Luigi yay! you'll get to be an actor and in that role you'll play as grass! yay!

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/9/2005 5:58:53 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2005, 08:50:59 AM »
After beating Bonetail on my first try (and hardly making it out alive), that silly monster at the end of the book was a breeze for me. I had no trouble beating her to a pulp with Mario and Goombella... Although I did have to use Veil with Marilyn every so often.

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 07:13:40 PM »
Event 51 in SSBM when you have to beat giga bowser,mewtwo,and ganadorf,
Dee to the third power dude

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2005, 04:29:02 PM »
Mine might have been beating the Shadow Queen. Remember, might. There's a lot of Mario challenges out there.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 01:39:03 PM »
On Super Mario 64 I tried to get 120 stars.
The funny thing is, I forgot to get the star in the slide behind Peach's Window. I got the one for time, I just forgot to just go down normally...
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2005, 01:51:02 PM »
my hardest? maybe never being able get all 120 stars (I have 118!) bah!
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

Print