Poll

Do you feel what I explained was a glitch?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
5 (50%)
I have no idea!
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy Glitch?  (Read 3570 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »
In Super Mario Galaxy, if you do the long jump as Mario or Luigi, and you press Z on the nunchuck and do a spin by shaking the Wii Remote at the same exact time, you do a normal ground pound. The special, better pound is performed by spinning (shaking the Wii Remote) THEN doing a ground pound with Z, but that's not what this topic is about. I'm not sure about the normal ground pound being a glitch while you are doing the long jump, seeing as you can't normally pound when doing it, but I want your opinions on it. Is this a glitch? Yes or no? Feel free to post your opinion. You don't have to provide an explanation. Also, please tell me if you do not understand what I am saying.   
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:50:26 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »
are you talking about the homing ground pound?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »
No. I see what you mean, though.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 06:41:44 AM »
No.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 05:10:57 AM »
are you talking about the homing ground pound?

Yeah, that's Mario's optional homing attack. I like using it when next to the star after a long level.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »
^ Is that move ever told to you in the game? I mean, I know how to use it, and it's cool that they kept some things in the game "secret", but it's still odd (you can use it next to Stars?).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print