Print

Author Topic: Peach Question  (Read 18184 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »
I read the rules, the problem is there is no new topic or new poll botton on my screen... do I have to have been on or read posts a certain amount of time before I can make a new post.

If you actually had read the rules, you'd know the answer.

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 05:24:44 PM »

So there you go, perverts. That's the panty thing sorted.

I lol'd at that post.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 09:57:49 PM »
wow I read everything and learned nothing... no one is really helping me out here.  The new topic button is not where it is shown under help...  why not?
Go Vols!

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 10:00:56 PM »
If you feel like you need to make a topic that badly...............well, there's not much I can do. Have some patience, I guess.

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 10:19:54 PM »
???

Since you were wondering, I'll throw it at ya: Peach was wearing a thong in the Japanese version of Mario Tennis...I don't know if it was one version or they revised it in later editions. I'm part of the original, CIVILIZED, INTELLIGENT members of a Peach fanwebsite. (peach-paradise.com). I don't go there anymore. It's simply corrupted. But anyways, that's why I know these things.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 11:13:19 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »
You can wait for Peach to do a flip as her victory pose on Mario Party, I think. Then you can see her panties...
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 11:35:46 PM »
You know that, and yet you called everyone else perverts... I sense only a slight ounce of hypocrisy.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
As my mama always said, an ounce of hypocricy is worth a pound of...something else.
every

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2007, 01:06:11 PM »
Well slap me down and cover me with turnip sauce. My mama says the same thang!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »
It's been said before, but what the hey.  Play Super Smash Bros. Melee, pervert. ;P  I really don't know if I've been here long enough to know if I have matured as a FF member.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 09:21:26 PM »
Why would anyone want to know that about a lady who hangs around fungus all the time. Yuck.

Yeast!

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 09:30:17 PM »
*blugh* I can't believe you just said that............. :P

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »
wow I read everything and learned nothing... no one is really helping me out here.  The new topic button is not where it is shown under help...  why not?

You can't create your own topics until you've been on the board for a certain amount of time (or posts, in this casE). I believe you get to create topics at around 20 or 30 posts, but I could be wrong.

Make sure your posts are meaningful and worthwhile, though, or you may find yourself hit repeatadly with the banning stick.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007, 11:56:50 AM »
Dot dot dot.
Instead of that why don't you just play Twilight Princess and go to the Cave of Ordeals till you get to a Great Fairy... yeesh.
Couldn'tve said it better myself. She looked like she had some kind of birth defect, for crying out loud. (on a seperate note... *Homer voice* Mmm... humanoid Midna...)

As for Peach's panties, I went to one of those elementary schools where there was always at least one person going around who, if you brought it up, insisted you could see her baring it all in Super Smash Bros. or Mario Party if you paused it at the right point. Lord knows some lonely little programmer may have slipped something into the ROM of one game or another, but I suppose aside from Melee (I mean, with those camera controls, how couldm you NOT be able to see... it...them?), Americans are going to have to go without panty shots.

...At least until the even MORE mature Brawl. Zero Suit Samus, anyone?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »
Oh God. Zero Suit Samus. She might as well bear it all, with that suit she's wearing. Soon SSBB Samus is gonna have her own fanlist with people saying how hot she is, etc., etc.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print