Print

Author Topic: Has anyone noticed...  (Read 4196 times)

« on: April 29, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »
In the original Super Mario Bros, if you look really close at toads sprite, he is raising his middle finger? ( You will probably need a computer to zoom in on a picture of him)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

You're crazy. His hands are obviously at an angle, so that would most likely be his thumb.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
^

Could I nominate this for post of the year? I've already nominated one.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »
The Princess's sprite looks like she's holding Mario at gun-point (holding her hand so it looks like a gun).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
Did you know that it looks like MARIO is giving the finger when he's running and one of his hands is in the air?

Seriously it's just a coincidence because this is an game with big graphical limitations we're talking about.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 09:44:03 PM »
Psst! PaperLuigi!
I stole that image from Uncyclopedia. Knowing this you may want to reconsider...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »
And I think the image came from 4chan.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 02:03:05 AM »
And I think the image came from 4chan.
Well, he does have the 4chan logo on his chest, so yeah.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 06:12:25 PM »
Psst! PaperLuigi!
I stole that image from Uncyclopedia. Knowing this you may want to reconsider...

I already knew it came from Uncyclopedia. The fact that you posted it instead of telling him the question had an obvious answer is funny enough.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 05:57:41 PM »
Can you post a picture?
"it's always the present"

Print