Print

Author Topic: New..  (Read 5087 times)

« on: July 22, 2001, 11:09:54 AM »
Hey board. I'm new here... but I'm not new to Mario gaming. I'm a big Luigi fan, but don't think I'm one of those fanatical crazies that talk about different ways Mario dies and stuff. I like almost every Mario game and Mario character.

Just wanted to say hello..

-Luigi (who happens to have a bob-omb)

I'LL DO IT... I'LL BLOW UP... EVERYTHING-A!!
I''LL DO IT... I''LL BLOW UP... EVERYTHING-A!!

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2001, 11:14:27 AM »
BOY!!!Im sure youre impatiently waiting for Luigi's Mansion,right?I also like Luigi...I like his voice,I like to draw him.The shape of his face...anyway,I like him also because he is a bit mysterious...I just can't wait to control Luigi in a futur Nintendo game!

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2001, 11:18:23 AM »
Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm hoping to see Luigi in many new titles in the future, so we can see how his mysterious inner-character unfolds through new Nintendo light.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2001, 11:30:11 AM »
Welcome to the boards-a brother!

I too, think I would like for Luigi games to come out... ... so Mario can somehow steal the spotlight and win everyone's affection! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually I'm just kidding, because I know there's lotsa Luigi fans out there who think Mario steals all of Luigi's spotlight, and such.

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2001, 11:32:13 AM »
Well I think Luigi will be like in the N64...we will see him in games such as Mario Kart.You know,just an extra character to choose from.And about Luigi's Mansion,It will be like Mario is Missing...Dont you think?

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2001, 02:23:22 PM »
I think Luigi is made to catch the ghosts called Boo in a special vacuum cleaner or something... but I'm not sure of anything.

I have seen a couple screen shots. It looked like Luigi's mustache was brown.. O_o;;

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2001, 02:34:04 PM »
LOL i read about it in the august EGM mag (electronic Gaming Monthly, i dont get Nintendo Power cause i also own a PSX) and I quote., "Luigi must transverse room by room, armed with only a GBC (game boy...well you know) and a trusty combination of a Flashlight/Vacuum. The GBC helps determine if the ghosts are nearby (dont ask) and the flashlight is used to startle them, making them visible long enough for you to switch to vacuum and suck em' up GHOSTBUSTERS style (hehe) Smaller ghosts go down easy, but larger ones put up a bit of a fight before submitting to the powers of your Hoover (HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA). There are plenty of puzzles mainsions, many rooms too. :-) *end quote* Anyways it mentions using Z to spray water out of the vacuums hose (What will the people at Hoover think of next?) umm as for controls... C stick move luigi, analog moves direction of vacuum/flashlight. R operates the vaccum. Tricky Controls.............But at least its a game starrin LUIGI! and he has a mansion (hehehe) i bet mario lives in some apartment......
"Timmay!"

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2001, 02:40:46 PM »
Heh heh heh.

Hey, thanks for that info. That game sounds fun... maybe a little creepy, even. But nothing good ol' Luigi can't handle.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2001, 07:37:42 PM »
welcome to tmk!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2001, 08:07:03 PM »
Hello

You know I''m more than just a doll, don''t you?
You know I''m more than just a doll, don''t you?

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2001, 06:05:20 AM »
Actually Luigi henrated the mansion and goes wit his bro Mario but some point Luigi turns around and can't find Mario...Thats why his quest starts...something like Mario is Missing

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2001, 06:05:51 AM »
Actually Luigi henrated the mansion and goes wit his bro Mario but some point Luigi turns around and can't find Mario...Thats why his quest starts...something like Mario is Missing...It would be cool that Luigi would haved also brought Yoshi to be some kind of transportation

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2001, 07:23:22 AM »
My brother bought that magazine!Did you here about the one player mode in SSBM? Youm go through a level of a game,before you fight someone!And there's a turnament mode,so my brother and I don't need to wright our own on paper!IT'S GOING TO BE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2001, 07:35:15 AM »
Hey. Hi. Welcome. I'm Link, the unoffical vice-president of TMK's Fungi's Fourms. It's cool here. If you want, there's a story board that is called Luigi's Quest. It's not my post, but it's good. Check it out.

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2001, 03:07:19 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, friends.

I'll check it out, Link. Hey to you as well.

SSBM sounds really, really nifty... but I heard someone say Luigi wasn't in it. Is this true or false?

LM

Print