Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Voice  (Read 2794 times)

« on: July 22, 2001, 11:39:54 AM »
i dont get whats up with Luigi?
His voice is always changing.  For example, in Mario tennis, luigi has a deep voice compared to Mario.  but in Super Mario advance, Luigi has a really high voice....almost as high as Toad's!

Maybe Nintendo cant quite figure out what to do with Luigi's voice?
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2001, 11:48:50 AM »
Maybe Luigi is still going through puberty! Er, no, that's not very logical. Maybe it's because different companies are making the games, so they all change his voice around. Mario's has been "okay" through most of the games, but Luigi's does change a lot. Maybe by Super Smash Brothers Melee his voice will be "stable", eh?

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2001, 11:51:04 AM »
It dosent make any sense what your saying.Camelot did Mario Tennis and Mario Golf so they use the same voice but SMA is from Nintendo (only NIntendo)so the voice is different...just like in Mario Party3...Mario's voice is all high...he sounds gay..and wario's voice is all low in Mario Party but Wario's real voice is suposed to be high ...sneaky..like in Mario Kart,Mario Tenis,Mario Golf and many more..

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2001, 12:24:11 PM »
Yeah, I think Nintendo got the voices perfect in Mario Kart 64.

"I'm-a Luigi!  Number one-a!!"

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2001, 12:33:08 PM »
Eh, who really cares what Luigi's voice sounds like? Mario's voice has been rockin' since SM64, but Toad in SMA...He sounds like a toad! OK...so that's wacky...It's not supposed to make sense in Mario games! AAAH!

I am the Mew with the 007...
I shall kill every last one of those d**n Celebi's in this world.

I hate Newbies.
I am the Mew with the 007...
I shall kill every last one of those d**n Celebi's in this world.

I hate Newbies.

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2001, 05:31:54 PM »
I like Luigi's voice the best in SMK64 and Mario Tennis.  His MarioParty voice is the worst.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2001, 05:50:31 PM »
I think they were smartest in Super Mario Kart, where they decided not to give Luigi a voice.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2001, 02:34:18 PM »
I liked Luigi and Toad's voice from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. As for Mario, I liked his Mario Tennis voice, and I liked Peach's MarioKart 64 voice.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Edited by - frostbite on 8/23/2001 7:46:12 PM

Print