Print

Author Topic: I was bored, so read  (Read 2196 times)

« on: August 07, 2001, 11:43:54 PM »
How did you find out about TMK, and why did you visit?
I searched Yahoo! for Mario Sounds, and needed them for a Digital Imaging class.  I used the sounds for a Paper Mario fear of Technology thing that really bit.

I was bored at 1:40 in the morning, i needed something to get rid of the boredom since the red sox lost to the A's 5-2.  Are YOU bored yet? geez.

DaMimster
I wish I had a life, or else I wouldn''t be sitting in front of this computer posting on this message board for others like me.  **Looks at Camera** Hello there, how are yo.. I Lost you anyway...
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2001, 03:52:06 PM »
I came here three years ago looking for a source of Koopa information to make my Koopa list as complete as possible.

My first post on this forum is like June of 1999.  At first I was Mega 3.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2001, 10:06:48 AM »
I got paper mario when it came out,FIRST DAY!I loved it,it got me back into that mario fever I had years ago(I always loved mario,but not so much)So I wanted to know more,I went on hot bot,searched mario and BAM!First site on the list.Now I'm hyped with Knuckles,Chrono Trigger(I like it better than chrono cross)and my very own creation,with my friend,we made up Capn' Cheese Wiz(yes,I know I spelled whiz wrong,it's supposed to be like that)Now,all i need is a playstation dex drive so we can post our Capn' cheese wiz rpg when it's done...

i''m the guardian of this island!If that last emerald fails,it could spell doom for everyone!-Knuckles the echidna

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2001, 11:15:18 AM »
I searched for "Super Mario Bros." on AltaVista and got into the SMBHQ.  From there i followed the links page and discovered TMK.  Eventually, I decided to join the message boards!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2001, 11:21:20 AM »
That is exactly what I did! Only, I went to hotbot and strated searching.  
I like cheese!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2001, 07:13:32 AM »
Me? I was looking for Mario animations for a game I'm making and I wound up here.

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

Print