Print

Author Topic: Your "Pet Peeves"  (Read 53629 times)

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »
I've heard more than a good amount of rap.  I've heard songs made by Snoopy Snoop dog, eminem, belly up, Omarion "O", Petey Pablo, and many other songs by musicians I don't know.  I heard this stuff because my friend loves rap and listens to it AALLLLL the time.  And I hate it.  But it's not just the music, its the way the people who listen to this stuff talk and dress, and walk.  When white boys dress and act that way its hilariously stupid and disgusting at the same time! 

Actually It's just Snoop Dogg, and Omarion is an R&B singer. Also, my neighborhood is full of gangstas and what not with pants down to their knees lol. Not much white boys though. I just wear alot of baggy clothes, I don't sag or anything.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »
-Every teenage actress under the sun who thinks she can sing.
-Every teenage female singer under the sun who thinks she can act.
Amen to that.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2008, 08:58:22 PM »
ok this one resurfaced recently with the discovery of its widespread use.

Placing a y in someone's name in place of a real vowel. It's like the perfect way of letting someone know how worthless you are.

"Hey my name's Bryan, I like starbucks and U2. In my spare time I write reviews on obscure plays and I always support a cause".
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:30 PM »
The only Bryan I've ever known was not worthless. He was cool and a hard-worker.

A) You really think a 'Y' in someone's name will change them that much?

B) What's wrong with liking Starbucks?

C) What's wrong with U2?

D) What's wrong with obscure plays?

E) What's wrong with supporting causes?

-Lyzard Dude

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:32 PM »
Ugh, I hate "Uniking" names, too. I don't judge the person with the name, but I do have zero respect for anyone who names their daughter "Nevaeh".
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2008, 09:54:15 PM »
No one named Britnee deserves to live.

For that matter, neither does anyone who wears a "More Cowbell" shirt.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
Is "Bryan" even an example of this or is it just an alternate spelling?
That was a joke.

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »
Worst Name I Have Ever Heard Of:

Telulah Does the Hula

yes that is a real name of a real person. At least it was, a judge in court ordered it to be changed.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »
Apparently people in New Zealand or whatever are totally stupid and a lot of them do that.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »
Don't let your name define who you are.  Just ask my brother's friend, John Porter...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2008, 02:30:29 PM »
Do you ever call him Port O'John?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2008, 11:51:35 PM »
ONCE AGAIN

if someone has a terrible name, it is NOT THEIR FAULT. IT IS THEIR PARENTS' FAULT.

Caps lock is awesome!
~I.S.~

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2008, 11:55:09 PM »
Unless, of course, this someone legally changed his or her name to something terrible.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
I read an AP article about a Hispanic man naming himself "Snaphappy [forgot the middle name] Mokiligon" then changing his first name to "Variable." Now he wants to change it to "F*** Censorship." Not kidding.... should've been on your Wii News Channel a couple months ago.

Anyway, for any of you who know Kimbo Slice (nickname, real name Kevin Ferguson) as that big crazy street fighter dude turned pro that actually has a heart about who he beats the crap out of after a fight, he named his 3 boys and 3 daughters.... generic/weird names:

Kevin Ferguson

Kevin            -1st son
Kevin            -2nd son
Kevlar           -3rd son
Kiara            -1st daughter
Kassandra    -2nd daughter
Kevina          -3rd daughter

Does anyone at all see a pattern here hahahaha
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2008, 03:28:09 PM »