Print

Author Topic: Your "Pet Peeves"  (Read 53852 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2004, 06:21:24 PM »
Oh yeah. I think Cell Phones are really annoying now-a-days. I remember back when all phones went "Ring!!! Riiiiiing!" If I had a cell phone, I'd like it to simply ring, not play the 1812 Overture, or Mozart Horn Concierto.
And the worst part about this, is it robs these musical masterpieces of their value. So many people in this world don't know what the 1812 Overture Finale is, then you let them hear it and they say "Oh! I know that! It's that cell phone ring!" NO IT ISN'T. It was written almost 200 years ago, you dweeb!

To end this angry rant about cell phone rings, I will give you a funny, and irrtating quote...

"...Yeah, I'm playing Mozart Concierto, 3rd Movement for the audition."-Me
"What?"-Someone I'm remotely friendly with, but not necessarily a friend.
"You know, Mozart. (I then hum one of his songs)"-Me
"Ohhhh! I know him! He's that guy that makes those cell phone rings!"-The person

If that doesn't make you want to yell in anger about uneducated, ignorant people, I don't know what will.

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2004, 09:33:22 PM »
know it alls.
arrogance.
assumers.
things i consider evil. etc. etc.

Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...
Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2004, 10:40:55 PM »
My only pet peeve is my dog, Peeves.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2004, 01:46:12 AM »
People fighting here on the forums.

;_;

Come on and stop, please.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2004, 03:20:10 PM »
Double posting

Flamers

n00bs

Mario always stealing Wario's glory

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2004, 08:34:43 PM »
Another pet peeve that I have is a guy's obvious ignorant and extremely immature post towards Meowrik in the "Mario is #1!!! (litteraly!!!)" thread.

The "idiot-of-the-month" award, ok. He is bashing him yet he can't even spell Meowrik's name or half the things in his post.

Another pet peeve- People who have the capabability to type nice and neat yet they are too lazy to do so. No, not aiming at a guy, but to everyone.

*Trainman punches someone* ItŒs your fault. You shouldnŒt have been sitting there.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2004, 06:21:24 PM »
Oh yeah. I think Cell Phones are really annoying now-a-days. I remember back when all phones went "Ring!!! Riiiiiing!" If I had a cell phone, I'd like it to simply ring, not play the 1812 Overture, or Mozart Horn Concierto.
And the worst part about this, is it robs these musical masterpieces of their value. So many people in this world don't know what the 1812 Overture Finale is, then you let them hear it and they say "Oh! I know that! It's that cell phone ring!" NO IT ISN'T. It was written almost 200 years ago, you dweeb!

To end this angry rant about cell phone rings, I will give you a funny, and irrtating quote...

"...Yeah, I'm playing Mozart Concierto, 3rd Movement for the audition."-Me
"What?"-Someone I'm remotely friendly with, but not necessarily a friend.
"You know, Mozart. (I then hum one of his songs)"-Me
"Ohhhh! I know him! He's that guy that makes those cell phone rings!"-The person

If that doesn't make you want to yell in anger about uneducated, ignorant people, I don't know what will.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 03:44:50 AM »
Okay, sorry sorry. Just reviewed this thread and had to update it a bit. Wow I sounded like I was 13 back then... oh wait I was.

Anyway:

-People who don't like cars
-People who describe something super-literally to talk crap about it: "Cars are just rolling pieces of metal that get you places. What's so special about them?" Yeah, no shizcrap. "Golf is just a game where you hit a little ball into a hole with sticks." No sh-... gah I can't say that on the forums.
-People who base their opinion of someone solely on their attitude/outlook/etc. from months/years past even if they've totally changed since then.
-People who dislike Rocko's Modern Life.
-Greenies.... you know who I'm talking about..... the greenies....
-People who still think Texas is all about YEEHAWIN and HOWDEEY HOW'S EVER-WUN??!?!! AHM FRUM BELTON TAYEXUS!!
-People who try and flame others with the ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE KEYBOARD and their magical ARM CHAIR ABILITIES. If confronted in real life they would probably get their butts whooped by not-fail people on the internet.
-People who cannot pronounce Porsche. It's got two syllables.
-People who cannot pronounce my last name. It is REAGAN, like the former (awesome) president!!!! Not Ray-gon. Not Ray-jin. Not REE-jin.
-People who cannot pronounce my FIRST NAME!!!!!! Patrick!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT PRONOUNCE THAT, SERIOUSLY??? I've heard people who think my name has TWO SYLLABLES in all seriousness! No joke!!!! Pat. Rick. WOW OMG.
-People who still are like OH U LIEK TRENS because of my user name. Yeah, still do, but I created the name when I was 13 and liked them enough back then to base my username off it.
-People who are in love with Chevy's and think they're better than everything.
-People who are in love with Chevy's 350 (5.7L) and 366 (6.0L), mainly in the trucks. Clappiest, crappy sound an 8-cylinder could possibly have.

-Vehicle most hated by myself: 1988-1998 Chevrolet Silverado and sister GMC Sierra. The most generic, ugliest body style truck produced. It's not just that; it's the cult following of it, and every redneck has to put 33's (tires) in the back and keep the stock wheels up front on two-wheel drive models without recalibrating the speedometer and odometer, and then cut the pipes at the Y so there is about 6 inches of pipe behind the manifolds and then have a clappy sounding motor to annoying everyone in town and go muddin' in.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »
-People who dislike Rocko's Modern Life.

-People who cannot pronounce Porsche. It's got two syllables.

I know, right?

Well, here we go.

-People who say "literally" for emphasis as opposed to, y'know, being literal
-People who say "random" when they mean "weird" or "stupid"
-People who think Wolfmother sucks because they sound '70s-ish
-People who think Daft Punk sucks for some insane reason I can't comprehend
-The way it only gets hot around here when I'm working outside
-People who are very poor at swearing (saying the f-word every sentence doesn't make you sound older, trust me)
-People who drink energy drinks simply because they think it makes them look older (I know, [wtd]?)
-People (specifically, 10 to 14-year-olds) who go around saying "WOW I AM SO HUNG OVER FROM ALL THE ALCOHOL I DRANK LAST NIGHT AT THE PARTY I HAD AT MY HOUSE WHILE MY PARENTS WERE AWAY" in an attempt to sound older/cooler
-People who wear band shirts but don't listen to that band (AC/DC shirts, especially) and who wear video game shirts but don't play any games (SMB shirts, especially)
-Paul W.S. Anderson
-Anyone and everyone on the internet who has the words "Dark" and/or the name of any anime character in their screen names, and who put "~xXx~_" and the like at the ends of said names
-Naruto fanfiction
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »
-People that disagree with my tastes and have different opinions.  Who do they think they are, individuals?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2008, 03:23:13 PM »
-People who dislike Ronald Reagan for no other reason other than he was a republican just like Bush.
-Yahoo news and celebrities who grace the front page every single freakin' day.
-People who find a flash or television show funny just because it parodies a video game or another show (Family Guy is the worst offender).
-People who think Texas is either a huge desert, cowboy country or hillbilly land.
-People who criticize you for your political affiliation. I was a liberal for a good long time through fear of rejection.
-Women who are constantly pulling out their cell phone, makeup, or something like that.
-People who look at a point of view, call it stupid or wrong and then don't give a reason.
-People who think Christianity is going to take over the world and/or is brainwashing individuals. I highly doubt nice old man Jim who lives down the lane, has trouble walking and attends the local Church has any plans for world domination. He's probably much happier than the dudes who call his religion stupid and evil anyway.
-People who party nonstop, get drunk and then crash their car into a tree or civilian.
-My Chemical Romance. They aren't cool, never have been cool and never will be cool.
-Anime in general. DBZ is the only exception to this.
-Furries.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »
I highly doubt nice old man Jim who lives down the lane, has trouble walking and attends the local Church has any plans for world domination.

Have you even seen old man Jim's MySpace? He lists his heroes as Cobra Commander, Hitler, RoboHitler, Doctor Doom, and Stalin, in that order.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2008, 05:16:42 PM »
-People who think California is a huge tubular beach.
-Women and men who are constantly pulling out their cell phone, makeup, or something like that.
-People who party nonstop, get drunk and then crash their car into a non-tree. Trees don't mind punishing irresponsible kids.
-Anime in general. Speed Racer is the ONLY exception to this.
-Furries.

Now for some that are not alterations of PaperLuigi's.

-The way my mother vacuum-packs EVERYTHING. Good thing that cheese is going to stay good for years and years, because no one's going to bother to open it till then, am I right?
-"Jalapeno" and "habañero."
-This napkin tray.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »
I've seen so many of those stupid napkin trays with that particular design flaw that I want to rip my hair out like they rip apart my napkins.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2008, 05:52:10 PM »
Errr... it doesn't destroy napkins, the hideous part of it is movable. I hate it because of what it looks like.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print