Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be in a video game?  (Read 10167 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2003, 08:53:08 PM »
Why wouldn't you be able to, Yoshi6? Only like 5/20 people have joined.

"Once you see the face pics, then you'll see."
--Hey, could I see these pics, too? ...If it's not too much to ask, that is... :)
Hey, maybe you could send them to someone with the special HTML "powers." Then they could post the pics next to the descpitions of your first post. We could see who we're chosing from, then. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2003, 02:15:50 PM »
Cool! I'll be the Male Hero. My name will be Quijo, (that's my internet name, but I decided to have a Mario-ish name here) and I shall grow at a regular pace. My class, however, will be a Spellcaster. BTW, could I modify my CharSet? It doesn't suit my liking, and I wanted to tweak it a bit. Don't worry, I'm a pro! I've been working with Rpg Maker for many years.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2003, 03:40:46 PM »
unfortunately you cant be the Male hero. I'm afraid that I already took that position (see pg 2 of this thread) Sapphira is the female hero, Black mage is the male mage, Jman is the male ninja, and Mario Master is the Male thief. Theres plenty of others to choose from.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/28/2003 4:00:43 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2003, 04:43:46 PM »
Are you sure my e-mail adress doesn't work, Mario Maniac? Try it again (koopakrusher987@hotmail.com) By the way, I think I should be a male pirate fighter.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 5/28/2003 3:45:59 PM

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2003, 02:49:22 PM »
I know this is going abit over the limit, but can I be Normal Man 4? I know it's not on the list, but ... heh. (Sapphira, I've sent you images of your character via e-mail. Have a look!)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 5/29/2003 1:58:43 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2003, 03:19:37 PM »
Cool :)

...Uh...I don't see any email... Did you type the right address? The one in the profile?

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2003, 03:33:50 PM »
Sorry ... Iwas just compiling a bitmap image of some of Sapphira's poses. It's ready now, so I'll be sending it in a few minutes. :)

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2003, 03:51:25 PM »
(my apologies for double-posting) Okay! I just sent it. I accidently sent it twice. The first one doesn't have an attachment. Since you live in the USA, it may take a while to reach you.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2003, 04:46:56 PM »
Hey, sweet! :)
...Except...that's not what my character looks like. Heheh... I'll send ya her pic.

--------------------

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2003, 08:39:03 AM »
Oh ... I though you were the Female Hero, 'cos the piccy Mario Master sent you was a Female Elf. If you want, I could send you the face and fighting pose of the elf. :)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2003, 09:45:32 AM »
... Wait, why am I the female elf? I thought I was the heroine... He sent me pics (fighting style) of all the characters, but the female elf looked different from my character. Now I'm confused. @_@
Mario Master, where are you, anyway?

--------------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2003, 10:14:43 AM »
Oh yeah, I choose the fighter class!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:34:11 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2003, 12:53:22 PM »
The pictures I sent you via e-mail were of the heroine. ^_^ Hang on, Mario Master *has* been gone for a while ...

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2003, 06:10:47 PM »
Sorry, I went on vacation for 5 days.  BTW, go to my new thread called: "Ever want to make a video game?"

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print