Print

Author Topic: I'm Mario Party'd out...  (Read 10576 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 10:58:20 PM »
It's still the same. They should take out the board maps because that's just too boring. The mini-games are perfect though. Just those board maps, ugh, boring.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2004, 07:09:04 AM »
I believe if the Mario Party series keeps on selling so very well, Nintendo will keep on deciding to publish more titles in the future...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 12:44:03 AM »
The Star Sprits Can See The Future!

Shawne Vinson

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 01:46:50 PM »
Then they really must've goofed to have lost the Star Rod to Bowser...

To make the next Mario Party more interesting, my friend and I are going to turn off mini-game explanations for our first time through, and just dive right into every game without a clue on how to play.
I'm looking foward to it.

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 4/7/2004 12:47:59 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 03:30:13 PM »
That sounds fun, Fifth. A good way to keep me from dominating all the minigames. Even when I put every character on hard I still win...
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 04:29:35 PM »
I love the minigames, but I hate having to complete the board maps to get them.  Then there's that whole roulette thing to choose the game.  It always lands on ones that I already have.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 05:11:02 PM »
Now all we need is a Mario Party for the Nintendo DS.
 n/a

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2004, 05:45:27 PM »
Mario Party Ds. You choose 2 Characters to travel the map with & up to 8 players in a mini game at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2004, 10:56:55 AM »
Yes, I definately agree. I loved the first three, yet I didn't like the fourth one for some reason. Maybe I'm just lazy.

I might check out the upcoming GBA Mario Party, however, but I doubt it.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2004, 09:51:02 PM »
Mario Party: Good
Mario Party 2: Worst
Mario Party 3: Really Good
Mario Party 4: Pretty bad
Mario Party 5: Excellent

As you can see, 2 and 4 were the worst in my opinion.

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2004, 11:46:43 AM »
They're all kind of the same to me. Just a couple of different board maps. That's why I stopped buying them after the first two. Though, I did like 4 when I played it...

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2004, 06:17:47 PM »
Eh, they've all got their points, in my opinion.  2 introduced the concepts of duels, battle games, and items, and had, in my opinion, one of the best duels ever.  4's best point was that all of its mini-games were really fun.

I'd go into more detail, but...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2004, 11:30:51 PM »
I've had bunches of fun in MP4 multiplayer, even though I didn't care for the all the events on the boards that randomly chose your fate.

MP5 has a much-improved 1-player mode. Can't comment on the multiplayer yet.

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 09:58:49 AM »
Hey guys, slow down. I'm a HUGE MP fan, so I love all of'em, with their boring parts and all. Eventually, after you haven't played them for a long long time, you find it entertaining again. So, if you're so sick of MP games, stop playing them!!! But let the others have fun. I'm done. Peace to y'all!!

Sha-chan ^^
*Fighter* RPG Lover
Sha-chan ^^
*Fighter* RPG Lover

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2004, 10:09:23 AM »
But you always feel bad when you get have a prequeal to a game and a new one is out and you don't buy it, especially if your friend does. I noticed no one in here mentioned Mario Party E...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print