Print

Author Topic: A Helpful Chart  (Read 11526 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
I'm to scared to try the Gamecube controller (It looks way different than in DD), so I'm sticking with the Classic Controller.

Also, when I found out you couldn't drag items with the Wii Wheel, I went "Bah, stupid DD engine!", until I tried the Classic Controller.

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 10:59:16 PM »
you can drag items with the wii wheel. Just hold left once you've gotten an item
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »
Or hold right.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 03:36:46 AM »
I tried the Remote + Nunchuk scheme for the first time yesterday, and I'm not sure why I'd waited so long. It's just like the GameCube Controller, but less confining and without the D-Pad, but anything you wanted to do with the D-Pad, you can do shaking the remote. And that means you don't have to take your thumb off the stick. It's also better if you're too used to Double Dash... no X and Y buttons to not do what they used to do. Also, pointing at the menu screen. Remote + Nunchuk rocks.

...And yeah, that goes with this chart, as well. I like bikes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 11:39:40 AM »
I always use the Nunchuk. The Wheel on occasion, though.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »
I tried the Remote + Nunchuk scheme for the first time yesterday, and I'm not sure why I'd waited so long. It's just like the GameCube Controller, but less confining and without the D-Pad, but anything you wanted to do with the D-Pad, you can do shaking the remote. And that means you don't have to take your thumb off the stick. It's also better if you're too used to Double Dash... no X and Y buttons to not do what they used to do. Also, pointing at the menu screen. Remote + Nunchuk rocks.

...And yeah, that goes with this chart, as well. I like bikes.

I tried that scheme. It's really tight, I'll say.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »
Do you mean that as in "it controls well" or "it's cool"?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print