Print

Author Topic: If you have a hormonal imbalance...  (Read 2530 times)

« on: July 07, 2001, 11:27:54 PM »
I'm fairly new here, but I've already noticed that a few of you people have got some serious issues to deal with.  Why are you all trying to get other users banned?!?  What does that have to do with Mario?  Let's grow up, people.  Just give it up.
I want to be where the Yaks can run free;
Where the marmosets can attack me!

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2001, 11:31:15 PM »
Seriously.  This board used to be pretty cool, because we didn't waste time on stupid stuff like bashing other people.  Maybe $$Wario$$ has been a jerk in the past, but let's give him another chance (even if he doesn't want it.)

"Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who!"- The fat guy from Monty Python
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2001, 11:37:18 PM »
we only want him ban, this is a nice board and I;,m trying to keep it that way and no ones going to stop me, not you not the head moderator, nobody! But seriously we want him banned because he hasn't grow up and I don't want any flame wars. We did give him a second chance and he blew it. He appologized and we accepted and he goes around and does it again, thats why.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2001, 09:57:06 AM »
I think one more chance and that's it.As One, two three chances your banned in the old board.He had 2. One more and its kaput.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2001, 01:53:35 PM »
You know, if people simply ignored him, he would go away.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2001, 05:57:21 PM »
Well it doesn't matter any more because he's gone

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Print