Print

Author Topic: Check it out super mario advance two is...  (Read 5470 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2001, 03:43:23 PM »
i think bringing back old games is good for the new generation mario fanatics who want to see some of mario's early adventures. but another Mario Bros. remake? What're they gonna have in it now, Yoshi the plumber?

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2001, 04:43:33 PM »
I heard about it on this site...SMW?  Why don't they make a friggin' new one.  The think they're all good releasing old games for the classic players?  Uh...stupid company, we already own them.  And here's my bio on Super Mario Advance:
A game...Super Mario Bros. 2, and Mario Bros. Both games were not succesful, but how come when Nintendo puts them together in an easier game with some voices, it becomes the greatest selling Game Boy Advance game ever?

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2001, 06:10:58 PM »
Actually, SMB2 and Mario Bros. were very successful. They were not the smashes SMB or SMB3 were, but that doesn't change the fact that they were successful games.
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2001, 06:37:53 PM »
I'm not planning on ever getting the GBA now, anyway, but I think the only good side to Super Mario Advance 2 being SMW is that another sequel has to come out (games always come in trilogies), and it's almost definitely gonna be SMB3. That's the best Mario game of all time!

But anyway, a NEW Mario sidescroller would probably convince me to buy the GBA if it had all of these things:

1) Classic Mario interface with ? boxes, Goombas, Koopas, and stuff like that

2) The following characters would be selectable in each level: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Toad. You'd be able to find and unlock Peach, Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong Jr., and, get this...Bowser.

3) The plot would be better than the traditional Bowser-capturing-Toadstool story. I dunno what it'd but now I'm all hyped up and I'll think a one soon.

4) All enemies from all Mario games would be there.

5) Wart and DK would be some of the major bosses.

6) Multiplayer modes would include Level races, battle mode similar to SSB but you'd only be able to do your normal attacks from the game (Mario couldn't double jump or anything)

No clue what else, but that would be an awesome game!

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Print