Print

Author Topic: Harold the Boo (and other interesting tidbits!)  (Read 2480 times)

« on: July 19, 2001, 08:02:56 PM »
Isn't it kinda funny, in Gloomy Gulch, when they talk about Harold being such a "dark and depressing Boo"? I wonder, if I was a Boo, would they shun me if I wasn't all gloomy? What about the rest of you? If you were a Boo, would you be all gloomy and such? It might be cool to be a Boo, eh? You know what gets on my nerves...? How in the great Paper Mario, it calls the Bloopers, "Blooper", and in Mario Party 3 the level is "Deep Bloober Sea". So, which is right? Sure, I could go look it up, but hey, I just love conversing with you fans--erm--fellow message board scavangers ^_^;;. I bet all these new topics are getting annoying...but...well, too bad! Bwahahahahaha! Oh, and uh, if you were a Shy Guy, which one would ya be? A Fly Guy? A Fry Guy? Anti-Guy? What color? All of this matters to me! It really does. I know I've got some more useless questions around here somewhere...er...oh well, there's always my replies.

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2001, 10:56:38 PM »
Interesting questions, Super Mario.  I'll answer though.  :)

If I were a Boo, I would be the best Boo I could be!

If I were a Shy Guy, I would be a White Shy Guy and be helpful.

As for Bloopers/Bloobers, I think either way is acceptable.  It changes in the games all the time (though it is originally "Blooper" with a "p".  That's the one I always use.)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2001, 11:03:29 PM »
Cool! A white shy guy, huh? Maybe he'd be a doctor! Med Guy! Heh, heh. Well, if I had to be a Shy Guy, I'd be Gourmet Guy at the chance for some of Princess Peach's world famous cake! Mmm Mmm good! If I was a Boo I'd go chill in Toad Town and scare Fice T. (That guard in Paper Mario who guards Forever Forest.)

That's all fo' now.

I just love my well organized, easy-to-read typoless messages!

Hey, my first name, it''s-a Mario, and my last name, it''s-a Mario too, so you know, I''m-a Mario Mario!!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2001, 12:06:37 AM »
probaly a black fry guy, or anti guy

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2001, 08:15:54 AM »
If I were a Shy Guy ,I would be a Dark Blue Fly Guy.

And if I were a boo... I would fix up Boo's Mansion a bit.
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2001, 11:23:02 AM »
It would be awesome to be a boo!  What could be better than just floating around and scaring the crap out of people?

What kind of shy guy?  I'd be a crazy mo-fo guy, running around with an endless supply of bombs, blowing stuff to smithereens.

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2001, 05:15:23 PM »
Boo
If I were one,I would be Really dark blue and blend in and come behind people,and go,"boo".they would run awy,and I would do that all day.

Shy guy
um...I would be Black.and blow up shyguy's toy box,and move into Boo's mansion and talk to my other self.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

Vote Marionut#1 and Link!

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2001, 05:04:58 PM »
fry guy is not a shy guy. he's a boss for super mario 2

If I were a shy guy I'd be General Guy. Did you see him in the credits? He's got some moves!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Edited by - frostbite on 8/22/2001 10:02:35 AM

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2001, 09:00:42 PM »
I'd be the Shy Ranger of SMRPG (you know that golden Shy Guy who's incredibly fast and runs away from every battle). That kind of speed is quite useful. If not, then I'd be a flying Black Shy Guy of Yoshi's Story, or maybe a giant Blue Shy Guy from Super Mario Advance, because both are hard to defeat (though the big Shy Guys wield hearts, making them useful).

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print