Print

Author Topic: More possible leaked NX images...  (Read 5132 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: March 23, 2016, 04:18:25 PM »
More possible leaked images of the NX controller have been posted to Reddit. 

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/29b4278f0883b0739a966f8da916e160/203591601/mando-nintendo-nx.jpg

I'm not going to get into anything related to the controller, my question is, "What language is the keyboard in the upper left using? 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:15:19 PM »
That controller is the fakest fake this side of Fake Street. Nintendo would never, ever, never ever, never ever ever use "virtual" touchscreen buttons for active gameplay control, which is what that controller would require for any ports / Virtual Console games.

(But if it is real... DANG do I want to play that system's WarioWare)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »
The biggest tip-off that these are fake is that they're all directly based on the supposed patent images, which usually don't become exact final products, and also the fact that none of these photos seem to show the console itself (unless the NX is just a controller?).

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:25:28 PM »
Loving the tree reflection in the top-right. Very artistic.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 08:05:40 PM »
It was an okay reflection. I've taken better pictures, tbh. I'm sure that fake is great at reflecting trees though.
I'm a horrible person.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 08:21:17 PM »
"Confidential Property"

Yeah that's a fake.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 01:04:26 AM »
I don't really have anything to say that would surprise anyone. Fake as h*ck. Looks like a trash idea. You would absolutely have to design games around that thing, Nintendo would once again be relying on a few exclusives because they're on their page, alienating their userbase who aren't on that page, and guaranteeing no one else wants to develop for it. There's taking risks and then there's looking at what didn't work in the past and saying "hm yes let's do that"

The most likely thing, I think, is the handheld/console rumor. It's what I want to see. It'd give 'em the excuse to once again hang back on the graphics tech. It would make for one product that appeals to a large audience. It would be their chance to play it safe (what they must do) while also making a big deal of how it's something nobody else is really doing (what they always do). Seems like the idea that satisfies what everyone wants
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 12:39:54 PM »

Print