Print

Author Topic: How to change my screen name?  (Read 2522 times)

« on: November 12, 2001, 05:29:09 PM »
Please Deezer, or somebody. Help me on how to change my screen name.

I know I should have put this in the site discausion forum, I did,I only got 2 replies. And, none of them helped me. So I disided to place it in a more popular forum. The General Mario Chat. So please exuse the misplasment.

I want to change my screen name. At this point I no longer whant to be known as ZimStar. But I could find no way to do this in the profile manager. Nor could I find a way to delete my proflie. So I could start new. I asume you wouldn't whant me to just make a new profile everytime I want to change my name. That may take up your space, I'm not shure. Unless the informations saved in my computers cookies, I don't know?

Any way,please Deezer, or somebody tell me how to change my screen name. Thanks.

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2001, 08:15:56 PM »

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2001, 02:48:41 PM »
Are you blind!?! Click the register link! It's right next to the profile link! I can't believe you haven't seen that yet!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2001, 07:30:08 PM »
Hmm...

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2001, 07:30:34 PM »
Sweet!

------------------------------
The Peagus Team must fulfill our duty. We must find the secert page.

The Game Master.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2001, 08:39:37 PM »
Well I made a new acount. Now how do I drop the old one?????

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2001, 08:40:46 PM »
Well I made a new acount. Now how do I drop the old one????? See I have wto now.

Print