Print

Author Topic: weird Yoshi's Cookie Box  (Read 2560 times)

« on: January 06, 2002, 06:45:50 PM »
I found it on eBay.

http://abacus.sj.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_76aa6636eb3984e7d068ff09d3/i-2.JPG

It says you can play as Peach, Yoshi, or Bowser, but I thought that was just SNES. I don't own the NES version, but I read an instruction manual on the web which mentioned nothing about the characters, so I assume they aren't in there. How do you think Nintendo could've made a fluke like that? The NES version came before the SNES version, right?

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 1/6/2002 7:00:33 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 07:36:55 PM »
how can you read that? do you have 3 foot thick glasses???

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 07:52:48 PM »
I agree lol

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2002, 09:01:34 PM »
<oops>That was the thumbnail, sorry.</oops>

----------
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2002, 07:06:11 PM »
i have that game for my NES it's not much different from the SNES one except, no puzzle mode, and you only see mario in one player mode (in the SNES you see yoshi and mario).and there is no background, just balck. i don't like it that much, (cuz i liked the game for puzzle mode) but i don't know where my SNES version is so i downloaded the ROM of it.

oh yeah and you CAN be peach, yoshi, and bowser (and mario) but only in VS. mode.

(dang it this is the second time i edited this post) the SNES one came bofore the NES one, but don't ask me why....

so far i've edited this post 3 times, i keep making reall dumb typos

Edited by - P-switch on 1/11/2002 5:13:35 PM
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2002, 11:19:39 PM »
The instruction manual I read didn't mention charcters. The Vs. Mode doesn't show characters in the NES screenshots either. This would lead me to think that your emulator must've had the character choice as an exclusive feature, but when it's on the box too. . .

Here's the instructions I saw. Perhaps the only way to solve this mystery would be to get the NES version.

http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/manuals/nes/yoshis_cookie.shtml

----------
----------

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2002, 12:39:47 AM »
No, he owns the NES version with all those characters.  His ROM is of the SNES version.  Am I right, P-Switch?
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2002, 07:21:07 PM »
yeah i own the NES version i used to own the SNES version but i don't know where it is any more so i downloaded the ROM of it.

Edited by - P-switch on 1/15/2002 5:22:12 PM
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

Print