Print

Author Topic: Your least favourite SSBM character  (Read 4806 times)

« on: January 18, 2002, 06:45:26 PM »
Who is your least favourite Super Smash Bros. Melee character? The ones I hate the most are the pokemon. Especially Pichu which is the most annoying pokemon that ever existed.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 01:48:14 AM »
Oohh...I don't like the PKMN,either...'cept Mewtwo..he's kinda neat,actually...but yes, Pichu, I think, is my least favorite as well.

~Cross my heart, yes. Stick a finger in my eye,no.~

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2002, 06:12:52 AM »
I don't like Pokemon either I just collect the cards.I hate the PKNM Fox And Sumas
Hello.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2002, 09:08:05 AM »
I hate all PKMN (Although Charizard was my fave and I still like him) But MEwtwo was kool. Pichu would have to be the least, becasue he does damage to himself all the time

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2002, 10:20:26 AM »
I know we all hate the Pokemon, but, unfourtunatly, their moves are pretty good. (Except Jigglypuff)

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2002, 01:35:33 PM »
Excuse me?  The pokemon are the worst and have by far the worst moves.
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2002, 05:35:47 PM »
Are you kidding? I can destroy the entire fighting polygon team in like 6 hits using Pikachu's and Pichu's Thunder.

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2002, 05:42:34 PM »
  The question is, are YOU kidding?  I thought you said you were fourteen!  What kind of fourteen year old likes pokemon?  I mean, come on, they're BY FAR the worst!!!  Even though you can supposedly kill the whole polygon team with 6 of pikachu's thunder, you could do the same thing with ANY other character!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2002, 06:20:01 PM »
I don't like Pokemon, I'm just saying they have good moves. For example, I think Roy is the best in Home Run Contest, but I don't like Fire Emblem.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2002, 08:02:19 PM »
Roy for the home run contest?  What's your best record with him?
Oh, and my least favorite character as a FOE is Ganondorf.  I've had several unforgettably evil experiences against Ganondorf.
As for all around least favorite... I dunno... Pichu?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2002, 08:16:41 PM »
every charecter is good if you know how to use them.  Pichu, I sometimes use, all though his attacks hurt yourself, that is his only weakness.  I only use him if im in the mode for a quick ko, i usally use ice climbers though.( Yes most people think they stink, but i know how to use them) jigglypuff is one of the best charecters in single button meele becuase it's so strong, weak spot is not enough special moves)  and i have a friend who can beat everyone in my neighboorhood (i beat him more though) and he uses yoshi.  So dont point "Hey that charecter is the worst" well, for you ( and  a lot of people probly) that is your thoughts.

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2002, 08:16:42 PM »
every charecter is good if you know how to use them.  Pichu, I sometimes use, all though his attacks hurt yourself, that is his only weakness.  I only use him if im in the mode for a quick ko, i usally use ice climbers though.( Yes most people think they stink, but i know how to use them) jigglypuff is one of the best charecters in single button meele becuase it's so strong, weak spot is not enough special moves)  and i have a friend who can beat everyone in my neighboorhood (i beat him more though) and he uses yoshi.  So dont point "Hey that charecter is the worst" well, for you ( and  a lot of people probly) that is your thoughts.

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2002, 09:41:02 PM »
I thought the whole point of this message board was to express your thoughts.

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2002, 10:20:04 PM »
I can get 1,213 with Roy.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2002, 12:21:46 AM »
Hmm..  I guess 1213 is fairly good for Roy, as I've only gotten to 813 with him, but I wouldn't call him the best.  I've gotten 2206 with another character...

And pntzoee, there's nothing strange about someone doing well with Yoshi.  I use him more than and better than any other character; he's quite a versitile and advancable character.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2002, 08:46:21 AM »
Which character did you get 2206 with?

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2002, 10:43:40 AM »
My guess is Donkey Kong.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2002, 05:36:55 PM »
Nope.  With Yoshi.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2002, 09:53:29 PM »
oops i forgot that they improved him a little bit in ssbm i hardly use him, im good at ice climbers like i said, and sign my grimsack petion!

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2002, 09:37:11 AM »
Oh, this is hard to choose...

Pichu...

Jigglypuff...

or Ice Climbers.

Well, as much as I despise the Ice Climbers (and Pichu), I'll still have to pick Jigglypuff.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print