Print

Author Topic: Nintendo of America haven't got a clue.  (Read 2117 times)

« on: January 21, 2002, 08:29:18 AM »
I sent them an e-mail asking why they changed the name of the princess, when all the fans on GameFAQs etc. preferred Toadstool, and they said "As far as we know, they are different people, there have been many different damsels in distress in the past" etc. I also asked them why England was always left till last, and they said "Ask your local distributor". Even though I said Nintendo of UK's website was down.

Never mind eh?

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 12:05:54 PM »
You have to ask Nintendo of Japan. That's where the games are created, they know the answer. And the reason England doesn't get the games and systems until later is because Europe has a different type of TV, and they need to convert the system.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 05:11:39 PM »
Avengah is getting a little obsessed with this princess stuff

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2002, 09:47:22 PM »
Hey avengah, they didn't change the name of the princess. Her name was always Peach Toadstool. She's always went by her first name in Japan. But NOA wanted her to go by her last name, but then recently started calling her by her first name, like they do in Japan. So actually, her name never changed.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 08:17:25 AM »
If you do write Nintendo of Japan, then can you recieve e-mail from there that is translated to English?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2002, 02:45:56 PM »
Konemenhubu biso, Mario Maniac-son!

Print