Print

Author Topic: Lacking in Creativity!  (Read 1505 times)

« on: February 25, 2002, 09:37:31 AM »
We're all seeing updated classics of our favourite games, but it is really what we want?  I think not!  Nintendo is really lacking in creativity!  We don't want new versions of games we've already beat!  We want new ones!  With new ideas!  They think they know what we want, they're wrong!  Although the classics are good, we need something fresh!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 10:56:12 AM »
Nintendo is not lacking in creativity. There are tons of new and creative GameCube games that they are making: Pikmin, Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness, StarFox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet... The list goes on.

Besides, haven't you ever wanted portable Game Boy versions of your favorite NES and Super Nintendo games?

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print