Print

Author Topic: Mario used to l0ok like a freak@$$  (Read 1887 times)

« on: April 03, 2002, 05:37:39 PM »
i looked at the side of a donkey kong arcade machine and marios face  was all wrinkly and he looked like a french madman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arent You glad he changed his look?

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 11:52:41 PM »
Yep. But he wasn't THAT bad looking....but bad looking all the same.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I''''''''ve joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 05:01:10 PM »
Did you ever stop and think that Mario's face look all wrinkly because that picture of Mario is over 20 years old, and that the picture could be the wrinkled one, not what the picture that is being shown? Fool.

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2002, 08:08:42 PM »
You are retarded frostbite.
this pic was on the side of an arcade machine imprinted on a piece of hard wood
It cant get wrinkled
P.S. maybe you should get it through your head that only dumb@$$es put paper on the side of something that gets knocked around alot
not even a baby is that stupid.

and dont reply harshy to his or youll start a flame war.
---------------------------------------------

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Print