Print

Author Topic: N64 Controllers  (Read 2461 times)

« on: April 13, 2002, 02:36:46 PM »
i dont have this problem with my gamecube but with my nintendo 64!!!!!!!!

you know how after you use a controller for about a month the control stick goes really wobbly and gets jammed with this white powdery crap?

what is that stuff
it happens to every controller i see
my friends controllers
my cousins controllers
my neighbors controllers
ITS drivin me MAD!!!!!!!!!!

anybody who has this problem please support me and all those other people with this problem and keep this forum alive so everybody knows the pain us unfortunate people suffer
p.s. if the word crap is bleeped that is stupid coz there is a card game called craps

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2002, 02:40:31 PM »
Yeah, I know. Do you have Mario Party? By rotating the joystick, it goes even more like this. The controllers finish by working very bad and I find this so stupid. At least the gamecube is there :)

Ultimate Mario site!
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/FMAN0009/
For everything you need to know (or almost) about Mario.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2002, 07:52:24 PM »
I have broken the left/right snapback system of an N64 controller by doing one too many powerslides in Mario Kart 64.... Never got the powder thing though.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2002, 08:23:46 PM »
 The "powder" you see is from the wearing away of the joy stick on the sides of the pad. It's common, and is not severe enough to ruin the stick, although if it happens enough, it may weaken the stick.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2002, 09:46:06 PM »
Oh-ho I thought only I had this problem! I always did want to know what that white Powdery junk was....

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2002, 02:03:27 PM »
Yeah all my N64 pads are nackered.

And that powdery stuff is dead skin. No really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigeru Miyamoto i love j00

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2002, 02:19:59 PM »
i dont think so or i would think it LOOKED LIKE DEAD SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not dead skin
dead skin would be in larger particles and it would have fingerprint lines on it and it would jam your c-stick
not make it wobbly!

Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2002, 02:35:37 PM »
it is dead skin.
the body is forever replacing skin and the dead skin just falls off. obviously not in big chuns like a snake. over 90% off house hold dust is dead skin. fact.

The constant rubbing on the circular lumps on the stick is perfact for flaking away dead skin.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2002, 03:09:33 PM »
i never said big fat strips
i said bigger chunks

the powder is powder like MICROSCOPIC!!!!!!!!

skin dust flakes are like the size of an asterisk *

Print