Print

Author Topic: How themed are your games to Mario?  (Read 1577 times)

« on: May 04, 2002, 11:08:12 AM »
Do you add Mario stuff to games that aren't Mario related?  I do.  It's fun!  For example:

Chrono Trigger:
Crono = Mario
Lucca = Daisy
Marle = Peach
Frog = Yoshi
Robo = Toad
Ayla = Paul (Pauline)
Magus = Koopa

Or EarthBound?

Ness = Mario
Paula = Peach
Jeff = Toad
Poo = Luigi

And maybe even Drakkhen?
Fighter = Mario
Female Magician = Peach
Scout = Toad
Priest = Luigi

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 02:42:19 PM »
I made a Mario Advance team for the BloodBowl boardgame.  an online magazine is publishing it soon, for those who play it.

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2002, 06:19:35 PM »
I do that with some games I can't remember thoes games at the moment...

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 04:06:07 PM »
One day at school i was playing Oregon Trail and I named all the people after Mario chracters.

While Mario aligns with the Rainbow Coalition in Super Mario <i/>Sunshine, and Luigi joins the Ghostbusters in Luigi''s Mansion, we must look to Wario as Nintendo''s savior.
While Mario aligns with the Rainbow Coalition in Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi joins the Ghostbusters in Luigi''''s Mansion, we must look for salvation in the unlikely faces of Wario and Waluigi. Can they be the messiac saviors we''''ve been searching for all these years? Only time will tell.

Print