Print

Author Topic: X - Box , I have an Idea  (Read 2401 times)

« on: June 09, 2002, 09:24:54 PM »
Now come on people, X-Box, as we know, is as bad as Microsoft itself so I got an Idea.  In the name of Mario and his craving to do good deeds I say we use X-Boxes for better purposes.  My idea is that we fill the holes in the streets of NYC so when cars go over them they don't bounce.  Now isn't that I more convenent use for an X-Box.  Post your ideas here about what good and wonderfull purposes you have for using an X-Box!!

Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega
And Doooooon't you forget it!

Hey all you people out there who bought that 200 dollar door stop, er, X-Box you just wasted enough money to buy 4 gamecube games. Stupid!!

On it's release, the Play Station 2 provided minutes of wonderfull gameplay for millions.

Quoting my good freind Joey, "You guys, look at that nice Carvette"

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)
------------------------------
Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega
And Doooooon''t you forget it!

Hey all you people out there who bought that 200 dollar door stop, er, X-Box you just wasted enough money to buy 4 gamecube games. Stupid!!

On it''s release, the Play Station 2 provided minutes of wonderfull gameplay for millions.

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 08:14:27 AM »
firewood!

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 08:42:42 AM »
Actually, the Gamecube used to cost $200. Also, let's say you didn't have a GCN. What frookin' good would that do ya? None! Also, notice how the little thingit on this part of the board is 'Mario Chat' or something like that. Please, if you're going to bash on XBox, go to the 'General Chat' part.

Also, please give XBox a chance! If it weren't for Microsoft, you wouldn't have this MB to share your obsession with Nintendo, y'know. (Note: First person who makes a comeback about AOL, note that you need Windows to access AOL or Hotmail or MSN or whatever the bloody frook you have.)
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 08:42:47 AM »
Actually, the Gamecube used to cost $200. Also, let's say you didn't have a GCN. What frookin' good would that do ya? None! Also, notice how the little thingit on this part of the board is 'Mario Chat' or something like that. Please, if you're going to bash on XBox, go to the 'General Chat' part.

Also, please give XBox a chance! If it weren't for Microsoft, you wouldn't have this MB to share your obsession with Nintendo, y'know. (Note: First person who makes a comeback about AOL, note that you need Windows to access AOL or Hotmail or MSN or whatever the bloody frook you have.)
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 09:14:52 AM »
You know what I really don't care if presently as I'm typing I am using Windows 98.  The reason everyone is using mostly windows is because M$ is practicly a monopoly.  You have no other choice unless you want to buy an apple, (lol).  If M$ wasn't around who knows what "other" types of programs would.  Also X-Box does not get any chance at all!!! NONE!!!!!! ABSOLUTLY NONE!!!!!! NO!!!!!!

my reasons are simple. Go to this page and find out why.

http://www.xboxnet.net/downloads.html

Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega
And Doooooon't you forget it!

On it's release, the Play Station 2 provided minutes of wonderfull gameplay for millions.

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)
Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega

On it''s release, the Play Station 2 provided minutes of wonderfull gameplay for millions.

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2002, 02:01:27 PM »
Actually, XBox used to be $400!  Now, if Bill Gates is the richest man ever, why the hell would he price his crappy system so high.  XBox sucks.  It has nothing but shooting, sports, and repetitive games that suck.  Now Nintendo has good games, that actually have purposes.  So, XBox lovers, well, you suck!

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2002, 02:32:20 PM »
My Idea exactly.  Now that, that is cleared up lets get back to the main idea of this topic.  Better uses for the X-Box other than a cr**py video game system.

P.S.  I liked the firewood idea!

Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)
Mario was the Alpha
Mario will be the Omega

I LOL Alot
(say that 5 times fast)

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2002, 03:17:17 PM »
put it on the end of a stick and use it as a plunger.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2002, 11:29:21 PM »
"Actually, XBox used to be $400! Now, if Bill Gates is the richest man ever, why the hell would he price his crappy system so high. XBox sucks. It has nothing but shooting, sports, and repetitive games that suck. Now Nintendo has good games, that actually have purposes. So, XBox lovers, well, you suck!"

yeah, thatll step on someones self esteem.

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

Print