Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart: Super Circuit  (Read 3113 times)

« on: July 14, 2002, 12:45:44 PM »
hey guys do any of you have Mario Kart: Super Circuit for GBA? (aka Mario Kart Advance)  if you do, how do you like this game?  

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2002, 02:26:31 PM »
I have it. I'd say it's pretty fun, but I do wish it had secret characters. I give it a 4.5 starmen.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 02:48:30 PM »
I think that its pretty fun.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2002, 02:59:01 PM »
Mario Kart Super Circuit was my first game for GBA...I think the graphics are pretty good for a handheld. I agree that there should be some hidden characters, and I think it would be better if you could do Battle Mode with only one player, against the computer (not many of my friends have the game, so I haven't been able to try battle). I like the "Random Driver" feature, and I think a Random Track/Cup would have been good to include too.

.: SoCkPuPpEt :.
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 01:24:40 PM »
thank ya

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 02:01:15 PM »
Yea,it need some secret characters.It was my 2nd GBA game.i'll give it 4 starmen out of 5.Hey,now that I remember,I got two free 2 liters of pepsi when i got mine!^_^

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 09:19:51 PM »
I have Mario Kart Super Circut (sp) its a cool game. i give it a 4 outta 5 starmen. Plus it was the very first GBA game i got.

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 03:54:41 PM »
Do your friends at least have GBAs, SoCkPuPpEt? If they do, then you can battle with them.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 09:44:07 PM »
I have 2 GBAs, but only 1 MKSC cartridge, so I couldn't play Battle with that. But I found a friend(cousin, actually)that had a copy so we played Battle. I have an extremely good win record at the original SMK Battle, so I smacked him DOWN. But there's something wrong with the fact that you an sometimes lose two balloons from a green shell hit(it happened two times). I think they really need to make Battle mode AI.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2002, 07:09:15 AM »
i think you can still battle with people as long as they have GBA's and one of you has a cartridge. i might be wrong tho

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 11:38:55 AM »
MKSC has got to be one of the best GBA availible! it shook in elements from SMK with that of MK64(I like abreviations, and they make life easier). I think that 3-d environments would have been nice, but beggers cant choosers. 4.5 stars out of 5 stars!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2002, 11:01:13 PM »
Does anybody know if they made a soundtrack of it? That has to be some of the best music ever in a video game!

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2002, 01:40:04 PM »
If you have a bunch of GBAs but only one cartridge, you can race eachother, but not battle (the thing where you go around with the balloons). Also, when you race with only one cartrdige, everyone is a differnt coloured Yoshi (pretty cheap) and you can only chose from four, very similar tracks.

.: SoCkPuPpEt :.
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

Print