Print

Author Topic: Dues Mario like Peach?  (Read 7372 times)

« on: July 15, 2002, 01:22:59 PM »
I mite of spelled her name wrong.
i gest wanted to know if she did.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 01:30:20 PM »
Yeah, they both know it but neither will admit it. Its even more obvious in Paper Mario. Who knows, something might happen in Super Mario Sunshine.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 03:08:34 PM »
Were you just bored and decided to ask that question or did you really want to know?

Edited by - Yoshi Girl on 7/15/2002 2:11:34 PM

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 06:13:23 PM »
I dunno, I think Mario probably saves Peach all the time just because he's a nice guy. He'll go on quests for other people, too. Besides, he seems to be the only person who CAN save her, with the possible exception of Luigi. Who else would do it, Toad? Yah right.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 07:28:47 PM »
I don`t know, he may like daisy, in the movie he does. wait! that was luigi who liked her! Maby mario does like peach,
or he just rescuces her because she is a princess. We may never know

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 02:39:26 AM »
Is that a hard question?YES IT IS!I don't know*wink* *wink.

Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside
Darkside Inc.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 09:08:00 AM »
Sure they do, in SMRPG when Peach said, " I'd like to get marries someday." Mario jumps. Then in Paper Mario. In peach's room, there a picture of Mario and when Twink mentions it she says, " dont look at that! "

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2002, 03:05:41 PM »
I like to believe that mario still likes pauline, but hasn't seen her since after donkey kong. Peach may like mario, but I doubt it. In smash bros. it says that mario and peach's relationship is a mystery. If they liked each other I think that they'd come out and say it. Or put Mario in a bunch of situations that make it obvious.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 03:07:40 PM »
Oh! I forgot to ask. Yoshi Baby, are you really milik? Your spelling seems familiar.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2002, 03:41:40 PM »
No but do we both suck at spelling?

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2002, 06:18:55 PM »
They probably do like each other. And I'm not just talking about Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario. In the Super Mario World manga featured in Nintendo Power, Peach dreams about marrying Mario in one part of the story. Also, in the Mario VS Wario comic where Mario and Wario try to give Peach a Samus Aran doll for her birthday, Mario holds up what he thinks is his gift and says "Here's a gift from my heart!"

Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2002, 06:53:04 PM »
I firmly believe that they ...do like each other. Pauline dematerialized.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2002, 07:54:51 PM »
dematerialized? You mean really or metaphorically?

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2002, 09:25:39 PM »
I thought the Mario VS. Wario comic was about Wario being angry at Mario for being mean in his childhood. That has nothing to do with Peach.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2002, 09:32:18 PM »
Mario being mean to Wario?! I recall it being vice versa. Oh, by the way, Mario saves Daisy in Super Mario Land.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print