Print

Author Topic: Dues Mario like Peach?  (Read 7370 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2002, 10:49:28 PM »
Well, no one ever saw her dematerialize, but it seems that she's never been heard from again. Hmm. Maybe Pauline was really Peach in disguise, kinda like how Zelda was Sheik... and then she said "Go work in the sewer," and that's how "Mario heard about the Mushroom Kingdom's plight"... that is what it said in the manual, right? That opens up a whole new world of possibilities, now don't it?

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 08:51:51 AM »
Peach was much younger in 1985 than Pauline was in 1981. Pauline was already an adult, Peach was just a child.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2002, 02:51:01 PM »
 Actually MadMario, Mario did pick on Wario. My cousin had the comic. So Wario's not really marios enemy, he's just an angry childhood friend who wants too be mean at mario just like how mario was mean to him.
Wario games rule

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2002, 06:00:14 PM »
Why do people try to act like time has passed in Mario world just like it passes here? I doubt Mario has been hangin' out in the Mushroom Kingdom for 16 years! He'd be about 50! It seems to me that most of the stories take place in about a 5-year or so period. Besides, Mario is one of those "timeless" story things!

I decided to go hire a signature... but he charged too much, so I fired him. Yeah, him.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2002, 07:56:05 PM »
Did you see how short Peach was in SMB1? She's a little girl in that game.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2002, 12:14:17 AM »
Not according to the Japanese/European box art. And her sprite is as tall as Super Mario. And she looks crummy 'cause it's a 256 kilobit game.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/5/2002 11:15:07 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2002, 01:16:33 PM »
Her sprite isn't as tall as Super Mario, it's shorter.

-------

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2002, 02:52:44 PM »
peach is a teenager in super mario bros. she grows to be an adult and mario gets to be an older adult. pauline was mario's girlfreind. if she was peach she'd have told him to work in the sewer earlier.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2002, 12:12:52 AM »
I still think DK and SMB happened closer together than in 4 years. Anyway, they key word here is was. Pauline was Mario's girlfriend but she's not anymore. So why does that even matter? I bet Peach's a lot nicer (and she's certainly a lot cuter) than Pauline, in my opinion anyway. And would Mario just go and save her from Bowser just for glory? And why does she come visit him so much and talk about marrying him? HMM?

That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2002, 12:31:29 PM »
Marrying him? What? The closest thing to love she ever said was, "Let's sit and chat, just the two of us?"

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2002, 11:15:59 PM »
You ever played SMRPG? There's tons of implication in one sentence and the look on her face...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/7/2002 10:16:42 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2002, 11:53:56 PM »
Here's what Charles Martinet said in his interview with GameSpy: "He loves The Princess. The Princess loves him." Along with a lot of other stuff. Anyway, Mr. Martinet seems like he must be a really nice guy.

That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2002, 10:59:05 PM »
Well, yeah, Peach WAS dreaming of marrying Mario in the SM Adventures comic. See, she was unconcious from flying out of the Koopalings' Tower, and while she's unconcious, she has the dream. The Koopas crash it and then she wakes up. And finds out that Luigi's gone into the Tower disguised as her. As for the Mario VS Wario, I'm referring to the one in Nintendo Power #56, not the one reprinted with SM Adventures.

Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2002, 08:26:17 PM »
Mario had prach, he had daisy, and he had Pauline!
Marios a PIMP

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2002, 08:46:19 PM »
Oh yeah, 3 girlfriends sure is a pimp.

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

Print