Print

Author Topic: A new mario movie!!!!!  (Read 1749 times)

« on: July 18, 2002, 03:24:05 AM »
This goes out to all the ****s that I hate.
 First of all this goes out to insain steve.

All you do is sit at a computer
 you can`t find a way to chew her.
yep! thats right the magical ladie the one that listens to slim shady. to bad that ladie is a man, when you mention is thats pretty sad. I wish ther was some thing I could do. (about your problem.) But I would
never sleep with you, I dont care what you do! but all that I have to do is explain
your problem to you. this woman your dreaming of in your sleep just makes me want
to weep! the ladie your dreamind of, your biggest fan, that wonderfull person is a man.

and for the rest of you...**** you!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 12:37:24 PM »
F$%# you man I don't even know you and your telling me to F%$# off. Man go eat S^%$ and die ya d$(* suckin f^&%$#@. Go to H^&% and die ya peice of s&^*
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 03:58:30 PM »
Kirbs, maybe it'd be best for everybody if you either shaped up or left the forum. Right now no one can stand ya. And where would you possibly find that idiotic thing you wrote ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 04:00:14 PM »
I second that motion.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2002, 01:27:14 PM »
Insane Steve is just being cynical. I argue with him at times as well, but I don't blow up at him.

In fact, I usually try to get along with everyone! So why are you being an ass now, kirby?

You'd better watch it, or I'll turn on you as well, "buddy".

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/20/2002 12:28:34 PM

Print