Print

Author Topic: The super mario sunshine commercial is for babies  (Read 10121 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2002, 02:49:27 AM »
I'm not bashing him or anything, but ever notice that frostbite likes to use the word "gay" a lot now? He just started doing it recently. And yes, I agree about the topic. They make the game look like it's for preschoolers.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2002, 02:56:41 AM »
Hi. I'd like to respond to this too. That commercial makes SMS look like a game for kids in kindergarten! I mean really! Mario dancing around like a fruitcake, and all these kids singing this crazy song that reminds you of the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish commercial. Now that was dumb, too. Nintendo's done some lame things in their time, but that takes the cake. No wonder the Gamecube's not doing well. Everyone's starting to think it's a kid's system now. Even frostbite's brother thought it was gay.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2002, 10:17:31 AM »
I only use the word gay when quoting someone, OR when they say something is gay and I don't think it is, I say they are. It's everyone else. I just process the information.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2002, 11:04:18 AM »
thanks for the advice, but I don't want Glacier for two reasons. One, my brother has his own GBA, which is Glacier, and then they would get mixed up. also, i think it's really a purple and not a blue, and i don't like purple. you have a good point about the platinum paint, though. my hands get sweaty during big fights, like with bosses.

i don't know why everyone is always picking on frostbite, he's not that bad. critism can be good if it isn't too cynical.

i still haven't seen that SMS commercial. what stations have you seen it on?

-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...
-----------
Can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...can`t sleep, clowns will eat me...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2002, 08:48:16 PM »
It's on Cartoon Network... I still thought it was OK. It's just kinda goofy.
My Glaicer one looks pretty blue to me. The Indigo ones look a lot more purple.

It sure gets boring having the same signature all the time. See what I mean?
That was a joke.

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2002, 09:47:46 PM »
listen frostbite you hunk of dog ****

you say my face is gay
well, Your MOTHERs gay

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2002, 10:03:36 PM »
i also have a little something to say to you SoCkPuPpEt or whatever the hell your name is

all i was doing was expressing my feelings about the commercial so you didnt have to beat down on me like that

and if thats what you are going to do in my forum, i would prefer you not ever posting in anymore of my forums alright
GOOD, im glad thats settled

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2002, 03:56:06 PM »
HEY!
I thought the rules said no swearing and no Flame Wars!
Well, I'm gonna be a flamefighter and put this off!
[LOCKED:FLAMING] :) Just Kidding!
No, really, Deezer could come here any minute now and boot off all the flamers and swearers! I know a few perple here who at least follow the rules, me included.

About the Commercial:
I haven't seen it, but it's just supposed to be a joke.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2002, 08:30:07 PM »
deezer would have game months ago when thetrue flaming began? Has he, no. You seem fearful, don't you?

I hate you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2002, 10:22:39 PM »
Hey Starman, you said to post your thoughts about the commercial here... so now, what, you're gonna get mad at anybody who doesn't agree with you?

That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2002, 10:34:38 PM »
I think that when frostbite originally posted here, he was referring to the Starman character's face in Super Mario being gay, not the face of the member named Starman. I mean, think about it. The character's face does look kinda dumb. So I don't think he deseves to be called a heap of dung, or his mother called gay at all. That's just rude. Consider the real meaning of something before accusing, don't just assume it's about you. I did that before and got into a lot of trouble. Besides, if you've looked at any of his other posts, they're a little bit wacky anyway. Just try not to take it personally. Life's too short to be angry about small things.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2002, 10:41:41 PM »
The Starman from SMB has only eyes. It is kinda goofy... and like frostbite was saying, he regurgitates stuff people throw a him.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2002, 10:44:16 PM »
I just had another thought about the commercial: You know, they don't want the parents to get scared off... if they did some macho/half cool weirdness commercial, (ala XboX) people might not let their younger kids get it.

That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2002, 11:05:04 PM »
Are you saying I throw my puke at people?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2002, 11:28:20 PM »
No, I was saying that metaphorically. And I know you knew that.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/14/2002 11:23:48 PM
That was a joke.

Print