Print

Author Topic: shine forum  (Read 14031 times)

« on: August 29, 2002, 09:51:51 PM »
In this forum you can post the number of shines you currently have!
You can post each time you get a shine if you want to but itll just waste time.

I will start off.

I have 23 shines!

I have also found a glitch!
in pinna park of the pirate ship ride, wait till one of the ships is completely vertical, then try walking into the floor.
You will fall through the ship!

It should work, it worked like 7 times for me.

www.songbirdocarina.com

www.songbirdocarina.com

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 8/29/2002 10:11:25 PM

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 10:23:42 PM »
That's not that much. How long have you had it? And you can exchange the blue coins for shines, you know. You could have four extra shines, but you're just keeping them as coins. What's the point of that?

I have 27 Shines and 3 Blue Coins.

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 11:10:34 PM »

How do you do it then?

www.songbirdocarina.com

www.songbirdocarina.com

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 8/29/2002 10:12:45 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 11:37:37 PM »
Wouldn't YOU like to know!
Ok, go into the place on the boardwalk that leads to Ricco Harbor. The rest is cake.
Anyway, I think I have 24 Shines, I'm not sure, and yes, I am exchanging my Blue Coins for Shines. They're not good for anything else, are they?
Is Noki Bay called Mare Bay in the Japanese version?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2002, 08:38:25 AM »
i found out yesterday how to do it on my own, but thanks anyways,

I have 32 shines

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 08:44:51 AM »
I think Noki Bay might have something to do with koopa troopas, which is NokoNoko in japan.

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2002, 10:42:38 PM »

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2002, 10:51:17 PM »
"Nok", it seems, is shell. Koopa Troopa's have shells, don't they? And what do the Noki's have? Shells.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2002, 11:53:14 PM »
Nope, shell is "kara" in Japanese. But I do believe you've got something there with the "nok" business.

Me: 35 Shines.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2002, 11:53:14 PM »
Stupid server. It kept cutting out, hence my inadvertently repeated posts. So, Ignore the next two.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/30/2002 10:59:29 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2002, 11:53:25 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/30/2002 11:02:17 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2002, 11:53:26 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/30/2002 11:05:59 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2002, 08:29:31 PM »
I have 45 shines now too

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2002, 05:39:04 PM »
I have now got 51!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2002, 05:59:46 PM »

-------

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2002, 09:12:49 PM »
I've had the game for about 3 days, and I've got 20 Shines. Yes, I've been exchanging my blue coins. Yes, I'm aware that I suck. Anybody else think FLUDD's cute? ^_^

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2002, 09:13:39 PM »
Well, now, I think I have 39... or is that 49... I'm not sure.
At least I got all the nozzles and levels (except Corona Mountain) and Yoshi now. My new favorite place might be Pianta Village...

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2002, 09:19:25 PM »
Hey, you know what's strange? In my Japanese Dictionary, it says that "noki" means "eaves." And what's even stranger is "noko" means agriculture.
In response to Pyrasaur, I think it's funny how FLUDD tells you to take good care of your teeth and your pets.

That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2002, 09:42:57 PM »
I'm up to 36 Shines, I just beat that scary eel with terrible oral hygiene today. I mean, whoever came up with that boss needs some serious help. And I unlocked Yoshi, he sounds kinda ...pitiful, especially when drowning.

"Like the moon over
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2002, 10:30:57 AM »
73. Dear lord, that one shine in Delfino Plaza where you need Yoshi to get to the island with the fire and the pipe and then go in the pipe and inside are red coins on poison water exhausted over 30 of my extra lives.

-------

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2002, 01:47:12 PM »
I've got 116 shines now.

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2002, 02:44:06 PM »
I now what you mean frostbite, I always fall in the water and yoshi vaporizes,HE CAN SWIM. I have 79 shines, that games too easy!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2002, 02:44:12 PM »
I know what you mean frostbite, I always fall in the water and yoshi vaporizes,HE CAN SWIM. I have 79 shines, that games too easy!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2002, 09:50:57 PM »
I've currently got 118.
And if you think it's too easy now, *~*Stealth-LinK*~*, wait 'till you're scrounging the last remaining levels for single blue coins.  Providing you're not using a cheat guide. *bleaugch*

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2002, 11:33:14 PM »
Yeah! The get Yoshi to the island and go in the pipe for red coins one -- I haven't beaten that yet... the leaf boats are too hard to control! I have 43 or something... and The Shell's Secret... gah, that's what's holding me up. Partially. Anyway, after you beat Bowser, does Peach come back to the Plaza? So like if you play after you beat the game, is she there?

That was a joke.

Spiky Blue Shell

• Bane of Mario Kart
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2002, 09:38:39 AM »
No, she doesn't. Maybe once you get all 120 shines, but not now.... I have 117 shines

If Mariokart met F-Zero...

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2002, 12:34:14 PM »
Okay...118... Does anybody know where i can get an online stradegy guide for collecting the blue cions in Pianta Village? I only have 12 blue cions, and once I get all the blue coins for that level, I'll have beaten the game! SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2002, 01:30:53 PM »
78. I've got school now, you know. The new shines each day are lower.

-------
A shiny! It came out of the yucky!

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2002, 08:15:36 PM »
Wow, you folks who are within a few Shines of completion, how long have you been playing? I've had the game, oh, maybe a week now, and I'm up to 58 Shines. Goodness, this game has moments of wit like a watered-down SMRPG. Like Il Piantissimo calling Mario a "pokey little flab-biscuit", and the hotel residents getting all creeped out at Mario sneaking into their rooms. Sometimes I stop and laugh for a few minutes before I carry on. ^_^

"Like the moon over
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2002, 09:56:01 AM »
Yeah, Big Boo, go to planetgamecube.com. They have an awesome strategy guide in their Specials section.
Also, I have 91 Shines and am pretty much stuck there. Has anyone gotten 120 yet? I'd LOVE to know what happens at the end of the game. I don't mind spoilers a bit.

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2002, 02:02:29 PM »
They show you a bunch of pictures of Peach and Mario and the Toads enjoying themselves on the island. If you beat the game with 120 Shines, it shows you a picture of all the characters in the game standing together. If not, it shows you a picture of Il Piantissimo (or whatever) staring at the evil paintbrush.

-------

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2002, 04:27:23 PM »
Oh yeah, I'd already beaten the game, I just meant once you get 120 shines. That's all? Just a different picture at the end? Seems like the development team really ran out of both ideas and time before the game's release.

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2002, 06:08:29 PM »
Okay, I just got 119 shines, and 9 blue coins. The last one is somewhere in Pianta Village somewhere. But I will check that Planet Gamecube thing. That's probably the only site I haven't looked at yet.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2002, 12:30:18 AM »
I got a thing off gamefaqs.com. Also, I read on IGN, that if you get all 120, there's some place with tons of fun stuff to do. (or is that after you beat the game?) You can also wear that Hawaiian shirt (or is that after you beat the game?) and stuff.
Also, I now have 71 Shines, had it for 11 days (since the 27th) and I got all 8 red coins in the get Yoshi to the island thing with 4 lives. My strategy: when at the end, if you miss some coins, hover to the edge, grab on, and go hand over hand back to the beginning again. It worked for me. But, anybody got some help on the crazy Pachinko machine?
I sure wish Peach was back. I like it so much better when she's not gone. Like in SMRPG, or even SMA2, I guess, where it knows you saved her already. But it always bugs me in SM64 when Toad says they're all captured five minutes after you free everybody. It's like some burden hanging over my head or something... just makes me feel weird. Oh well, at least Yoshi's in this one.

That was a joke.

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2002, 03:43:57 PM »
Sigh... None of those places have stradegy guides for Pianta Village...

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2002, 06:16:37 PM »
replying to "Fifth"s post:

Actually SMS is too easy, the shines practically appeared in front of my face. I have all the blue coin shines,and all of the course shines,all I need to do is get the 100 coin shines from pianta village and corona mountain.Meaning I have now 117 shines in my possession,because there is this other shine I havent gotten yey and I dont have the slightest idea or clue where it may be.

And it took an agonizing year to beat SM64!, HOW EMBARRASING

I guess SMS is a BIT harder than LM, LM took me only a simple six and a half hours to beat!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2002, 06:36:42 PM »
You must have gotten really good from playing SM64. Of course, it took me nowhere near as long to beat Mario 64, but still, you must be some kinda nut. You either spend WAY too much time playing (12+ hrs. a day) or you have a strategy guide sitting in front of your face at all times... which quite frankly, in my opinion, ruins the whole experience. Part of the fun of Mario games is figuring out what you're supposed to do by yourself. It's way too easy and goes by way too fast if you have a guide all the time. Kinda the opposite of how Sonic games are so one-dimensional and linear that you wouldn't ever need a guide at all... It's just that it takes longer without one.....

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/6/2002 5:40:50 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2002, 06:52:12 PM »
I've never bought a strategy guide in my life!
And I didnt cheat!
The only thing I got help on was by YOU, Chupperson Weird telling me where to get shines for blue coins!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2002, 06:52:57 PM »
I've never bought a strategy guide in my life!
And I didnt cheat!
The only thing I got help on was by YOU, Chupperson Weird telling me where to get shines for blue coins!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2002, 10:41:18 AM »
It took me and my brother TOGETHER four years to beat SM64. WITH A STRATEGY GUIDE!

-------

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2002, 11:41:01 AM »
Because you got stuck at that one Castle's Secret Star where you had to fly around with the wing cap and get the 8 red coins right, If I had beaten that one earlier, it would have taken me only about 7 months to beat

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2002, 04:31:34 PM »
No, that one was easy! I got that on the third try.

-------

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2002, 08:46:28 PM »
Was there a particular star that took you a long time to get?

I have still got 117 shines
AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH

It took me 4 days to beat paper mario!

www.songbirdocarina.com

www.songbirdocarina.com

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 9/7/2002 7:54:23 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2002, 07:18:15 PM »
Hey, Big Boo, didja get the Blue Coin from squirting the M on the underside? Or the other bee hive? Or way up high in the tree? I just got all those...except the underside one, which I just saw...

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2002, 12:25:28 AM »
Or the one on the side of the huge tree in the middle?

That was a joke.

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2002, 04:45:13 PM »
I don't remember getting one in a tree, but I can't check, because my mom said that until I got straight A's on my report card, I couldn't watch tv or play video games Monday through Thursday. And since today is a Monday, I can't play. Dang.

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2002, 07:36:18 PM »

And not anything in particular.

-------
Maxima: Amazons had no men around for centuries. How did you handle that?
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2002, 09:24:44 PM »
81. I'm more concerned with having a good time than getting the shines fast.
My one complaint with the whole game: King Boo. It's an awfully weird battle, and he's not even creepy now. In Luigi's Mansion, he was actually kinda scary and sinister. Now, he just looks like a big fat doofus. His eyes aren't evil. And the Boos look kinda wrong too. But their complete invisibility thing is cool.

That was a joke.

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2002, 06:13:22 AM »
The boos look st0ned!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2002, 06:13:23 AM »
The boos look st0ned!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2002, 02:33:49 PM »
Mario does mushrooms, the boos smoke marijuana.... what next? Does Peach snort cocaine? Does Toad take ecstacy? Does Bowser use heroin? Does DK overdose on perscription painkillers? The illeagal drug possibilities are endless.

-------
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2002, 04:18:27 PM »
Mario doesn't take the old druggy shrooms that you are thinking about Frostbite, he eats TOADSTOOLS!!!!
They're super ass poisonous and you only find them in places like the jungle and ****.
But they are scattered all over the Mushroom Kingdom(the place) and are used in many of Tayce T's delicasies.
That my friend is a HUGE health hazard!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2002, 07:39:07 PM »
I don't have it yet.  I have to save up my money. but, my cousin has it and I go to his house a little each saturday.  He got the game on th 27th.  I ahve my own saved file and so far I have 23.  stealth link, you don't have to swear.  It is unneccesary.  I'm not trying to be a dumb teacher.i

GOD #1  Nintendo #2
GOD #1  Nintendo #2

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2002, 10:31:30 PM »
Umm... hello? Those are MAGIC Mushrooms, which are different from any here in this dimension. All you people trying to impose this ...JUNK on the Mario games should just be quiet. I think the Boos are tired from Mario defeating them over and over again... those would be the same Boos, as the ones he's always fought, right? It's obvious that Mario's gaining power over them... first he couldn't touch them... then he could spin jump on them... then he could Ground Pound them... now all it takes is a simple jump on the head... what's next? Blowing at them?
I liked the King Boo battle in LM a lot more than in SMS... but at least they put him in there, even if he looks kinda weird.

That was a joke.

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2002, 04:14:44 PM »
Magic Mushrooms are "shrooms".
The drug kind frostbite was talkin about!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2002, 09:05:30 PM »
No, wait a minute... that's not right! They're Super Mushrooms! And no one cares what you say, they are not drug mushrooms.

That was a joke.

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2002, 02:42:11 PM »
Super Mushrooms!
Now that's better!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2002, 03:04:25 PM »
There are Boos, but then there are also Boo Buddies and Boo Diddlies. It's so hard to tell which is which anymore.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2002, 07:51:28 PM »
It seems to me that they're all the same species of ghost. They thought Boo Diddly was funny, then, realizing that they all couldn't be named Boo Diddley, they called them Boo Buddies, and now that has been shortened to Boos. Which may have been a bad decision, considering how it sounds then you say it out loud...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2002, 08:44:23 PM »
I have noticed two interesting things in SMS: 1. On a sign in delfino Plaza, and on the poster of Isle Delfino which has a Boo scribbled on it in Hotel Delfino, it says "Benvenuto", which means "hello" in Italian, right?
2. The shapes you squirt off the walls to get blue coins... there's X, O, square, and triangle, right? Those are the PlaySatation buttons, right? Interesting... "wash away PlayStation!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2002, 07:42:38 PM »
We can all create an insane cult that dresses in blue and red and wears red M logo hats!
THEN ATTACK PLAYSTATION MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 117 shines...

What?
You're still here?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2002, 08:34:55 PM »
Umm... funny.
I beat the game today. It was... kinda easy. But it was the perfect difficulty level for that situation. I like the ending. I think it's cool that they play the "princess saving" music when you save the Princess. Just like in all the other games. I like it because there's evidence that Peach is safe. (The plane left the airstrip.) Even if Toadsworth and the Toads don't have a clue what's up. I like it because Bowser talks.
Anyway, I still think Luigi's Il Piantissimo. Why else would he be looking at the paintbrush like that? They're giving us  hint that that is indeed what's going on.
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2002, 08:44:40 PM »
I NOW HAVE 119!!!!!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2002, 08:55:26 PM »
uh?

hmm

I seem to have found the last shine in a matter of minutes after my last post.....
hey look, the SMS commercial is on TV.............I guess that game is still new................it was a good game while it lasted...................but now it is gone..................I have 120 shines.................the game of SMS is complete.................................................I am kind of sad now that I have beaten the game........I waited years for something that lasted a little over two weeks.............I had felt the same why after I waited since 1998 for SMRPG2 to come out...........and when It was released as paper mario....I bought It.......and beat it in four days.....................now I will sit and wait for the release of the next mario adventure...........

www.songbirdocarina.com

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 9/14/2002 7:59:37 PM

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2002, 09:19:04 PM »
Thus is life.
Life goes on.
On we go.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2002, 09:29:21 PM »
I haven't gotten all the shines yet. I'm glad I beat it though, because I was tired of Peach being stuck in Corona Mountain. I have like 91 or something. I think I won't stop playing even after I get all the Shines. It's too good of a game. Except there's one thing I like about SM64 that wasn't in SMS: The pure joy of flying with the Wing Cap. That has to be the single most fun thing in that whole game.

Yeah, I want to tape the commercial so I can send another one in to the commercials section. (You know I sent in the SMK one, right?) I've seen it like 5 times now, on UPN.
That was a joke.

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2002, 08:35:18 PM »
Im looking for my tape with the SMRPG commercial on it!
Its a bunch of kids sitting in front of an old man while the old man tells them about SMrpg!
He says something about mario fighting evil wedding cakes and killer venus flytraps! I'd say the evil wedding cake is Bundt and the killer venus fly trap is Megasmilax!
And at the end of the commercial, one kid turns to another kid and says "Your grandpa's freaky"!
LOL!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2002, 12:56:09 AM »
That's one of the commercials Deezer's missing! You can send it to him!
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2002, 01:58:56 PM »
How do I send it?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2002, 07:20:27 PM »
The way I did mine was to contact Deezer, then he said that would be good, and I copied the commercial to a new tape, then I sent the tape to MEGAߥTE, and he used his video capture card to put it on his computer, and he sent it to Deezer or he uploaded it to their fileplanet server... and now you can get it on the ads page! I'm famous! Woohoo!
That was a joke.

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2002, 08:34:04 PM »
I will do that!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2002, 11:57:59 PM »
Cool. I'd like to see that.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2002, 12:27:09 AM »
Hey, folks, check out this page:
http://matthewenterprises.tripod.com/doc.htm
I compiled some info regarding how SMS was at Spaceworld 2001... and some of the stuff is kinda interesting. Of course, I'm sure you know some of what's on there, but you might not know some other stuff. Oh, and please tell me if the pictures don't work.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2002, 12:54:32 AM »
I was over at the Japanese SMS site, and I was lookin' at those things with polka-dotted pants, and I read that their name was Kurin. Now, in Japan, Goombas are called Kuriboo. "Kuri-" is in both names. There's a relation there.
That was a joke.

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2002, 06:12:56 PM »
Soon everyone will beat and forget about SMS and this topic will be no more!!!!

NOOOOOOO!

P.S. Why doesn't Chupperson Weird ever post topics?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2002, 12:26:44 AM »
I've posted approximately two topics. Look down a ways.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2002, 01:29:07 AM »
I finished my SMS thing... see it at http://matthewenterprises.tripod.com/doc.htm
It's like a comparison with preproducion stuff and the finished game.
That was a joke.

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2002, 05:04:48 AM »
They aren't topics. They are replies!
The "shine forum" is a topic!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2002, 07:09:05 PM »
I posted a topic foolishly named "SMS goodness - click here!" and the forgotten "Mario music" topic. Look at my page! It's cool! I'm telling the truth! Hey! Over here! Can you see me... aaahh I am fading awa--.............
That was a joke.

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2002, 07:55:49 PM »
SMS is ancient history!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2002, 10:19:38 PM »
It's only a month and a half old! Go see my page anyway!

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2002, 02:21:06 PM »
Cool!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2002, 07:16:24 PM »
You saw it?

That was a joke.

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2002, 08:39:25 PM »
Yes, or else I wouldn't have said "Cool"!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2002, 08:44:41 PM »
Cool!

I think I am something of a Video Game Historian. I like to have all this prelease info... I'm considering making a Dinosaur Planet->Starfox Adventures thing...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/15/2002 7:46:13 PM
That was a joke.

Print