Print

Author Topic: shine forum  (Read 14035 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2002, 04:45:13 PM »
I don't remember getting one in a tree, but I can't check, because my mom said that until I got straight A's on my report card, I couldn't watch tv or play video games Monday through Thursday. And since today is a Monday, I can't play. Dang.

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2002, 07:36:18 PM »

And not anything in particular.

-------
Maxima: Amazons had no men around for centuries. How did you handle that?
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2002, 09:24:44 PM »
81. I'm more concerned with having a good time than getting the shines fast.
My one complaint with the whole game: King Boo. It's an awfully weird battle, and he's not even creepy now. In Luigi's Mansion, he was actually kinda scary and sinister. Now, he just looks like a big fat doofus. His eyes aren't evil. And the Boos look kinda wrong too. But their complete invisibility thing is cool.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2002, 06:13:22 AM »
The boos look st0ned!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2002, 06:13:23 AM »
The boos look st0ned!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2002, 02:33:49 PM »
Mario does mushrooms, the boos smoke marijuana.... what next? Does Peach snort cocaine? Does Toad take ecstacy? Does Bowser use heroin? Does DK overdose on perscription painkillers? The illeagal drug possibilities are endless.

-------
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2002, 04:18:27 PM »
Mario doesn't take the old druggy shrooms that you are thinking about Frostbite, he eats TOADSTOOLS!!!!
They're super ass poisonous and you only find them in places like the jungle and ****.
But they are scattered all over the Mushroom Kingdom(the place) and are used in many of Tayce T's delicasies.
That my friend is a HUGE health hazard!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2002, 07:39:07 PM »
I don't have it yet.  I have to save up my money. but, my cousin has it and I go to his house a little each saturday.  He got the game on th 27th.  I ahve my own saved file and so far I have 23.  stealth link, you don't have to swear.  It is unneccesary.  I'm not trying to be a dumb teacher.i

GOD #1  Nintendo #2
GOD #1  Nintendo #2

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2002, 10:31:30 PM »
Umm... hello? Those are MAGIC Mushrooms, which are different from any here in this dimension. All you people trying to impose this ...JUNK on the Mario games should just be quiet. I think the Boos are tired from Mario defeating them over and over again... those would be the same Boos, as the ones he's always fought, right? It's obvious that Mario's gaining power over them... first he couldn't touch them... then he could spin jump on them... then he could Ground Pound them... now all it takes is a simple jump on the head... what's next? Blowing at them?
I liked the King Boo battle in LM a lot more than in SMS... but at least they put him in there, even if he looks kinda weird.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2002, 04:14:44 PM »
Magic Mushrooms are "shrooms".
The drug kind frostbite was talkin about!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2002, 09:05:30 PM »
No, wait a minute... that's not right! They're Super Mushrooms! And no one cares what you say, they are not drug mushrooms.

That was a joke.

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2002, 02:42:11 PM »
Super Mushrooms!
Now that's better!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2002, 03:04:25 PM »
There are Boos, but then there are also Boo Buddies and Boo Diddlies. It's so hard to tell which is which anymore.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2002, 07:51:28 PM »
It seems to me that they're all the same species of ghost. They thought Boo Diddly was funny, then, realizing that they all couldn't be named Boo Diddley, they called them Boo Buddies, and now that has been shortened to Boos. Which may have been a bad decision, considering how it sounds then you say it out loud...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2002, 08:44:23 PM »
I have noticed two interesting things in SMS: 1. On a sign in delfino Plaza, and on the poster of Isle Delfino which has a Boo scribbled on it in Hotel Delfino, it says "Benvenuto", which means "hello" in Italian, right?
2. The shapes you squirt off the walls to get blue coins... there's X, O, square, and triangle, right? Those are the PlaySatation buttons, right? Interesting... "wash away PlayStation!"
That was a joke.

Print