Print

Author Topic: shine forum  (Read 14033 times)

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2002, 07:42:38 PM »
We can all create an insane cult that dresses in blue and red and wears red M logo hats!
THEN ATTACK PLAYSTATION MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 117 shines...

What?
You're still here?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2002, 08:34:55 PM »
Umm... funny.
I beat the game today. It was... kinda easy. But it was the perfect difficulty level for that situation. I like the ending. I think it's cool that they play the "princess saving" music when you save the Princess. Just like in all the other games. I like it because there's evidence that Peach is safe. (The plane left the airstrip.) Even if Toadsworth and the Toads don't have a clue what's up. I like it because Bowser talks.
Anyway, I still think Luigi's Il Piantissimo. Why else would he be looking at the paintbrush like that? They're giving us  hint that that is indeed what's going on.
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2002, 08:44:40 PM »
I NOW HAVE 119!!!!!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2002, 08:55:26 PM »
uh?

hmm

I seem to have found the last shine in a matter of minutes after my last post.....
hey look, the SMS commercial is on TV.............I guess that game is still new................it was a good game while it lasted...................but now it is gone..................I have 120 shines.................the game of SMS is complete.................................................I am kind of sad now that I have beaten the game........I waited years for something that lasted a little over two weeks.............I had felt the same why after I waited since 1998 for SMRPG2 to come out...........and when It was released as paper mario....I bought It.......and beat it in four days.....................now I will sit and wait for the release of the next mario adventure...........

www.songbirdocarina.com

Edited by - *~*Stealth-LinK*~* on 9/14/2002 7:59:37 PM

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2002, 09:19:04 PM »
Thus is life.
Life goes on.
On we go.

-------
Maxima: Amazons had no men around for centuries. How did you handle that?
Wonder Woman: All I''ll say is... we don''t call it "Paradise Island" for nothing.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2002, 09:29:21 PM »
I haven't gotten all the shines yet. I'm glad I beat it though, because I was tired of Peach being stuck in Corona Mountain. I have like 91 or something. I think I won't stop playing even after I get all the Shines. It's too good of a game. Except there's one thing I like about SM64 that wasn't in SMS: The pure joy of flying with the Wing Cap. That has to be the single most fun thing in that whole game.

Yeah, I want to tape the commercial so I can send another one in to the commercials section. (You know I sent in the SMK one, right?) I've seen it like 5 times now, on UPN.
That was a joke.

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2002, 08:35:18 PM »
Im looking for my tape with the SMRPG commercial on it!
Its a bunch of kids sitting in front of an old man while the old man tells them about SMrpg!
He says something about mario fighting evil wedding cakes and killer venus flytraps! I'd say the evil wedding cake is Bundt and the killer venus fly trap is Megasmilax!
And at the end of the commercial, one kid turns to another kid and says "Your grandpa's freaky"!
LOL!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2002, 12:56:09 AM »
That's one of the commercials Deezer's missing! You can send it to him!
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2002, 01:58:56 PM »
How do I send it?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2002, 07:20:27 PM »
The way I did mine was to contact Deezer, then he said that would be good, and I copied the commercial to a new tape, then I sent the tape to MEGAߥTE, and he used his video capture card to put it on his computer, and he sent it to Deezer or he uploaded it to their fileplanet server... and now you can get it on the ads page! I'm famous! Woohoo!
That was a joke.

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2002, 08:34:04 PM »
I will do that!

www.songbirdocarina.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2002, 11:57:59 PM »
Cool. I'd like to see that.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2002, 12:27:09 AM »
Hey, folks, check out this page:
http://matthewenterprises.tripod.com/doc.htm
I compiled some info regarding how SMS was at Spaceworld 2001... and some of the stuff is kinda interesting. Of course, I'm sure you know some of what's on there, but you might not know some other stuff. Oh, and please tell me if the pictures don't work.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2002, 12:54:32 AM »
I was over at the Japanese SMS site, and I was lookin' at those things with polka-dotted pants, and I read that their name was Kurin. Now, in Japan, Goombas are called Kuriboo. "Kuri-" is in both names. There's a relation there.
That was a joke.

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2002, 06:12:56 PM »
Soon everyone will beat and forget about SMS and this topic will be no more!!!!

NOOOOOOO!

P.S. Why doesn't Chupperson Weird ever post topics?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Print