Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Melee help needed  (Read 2593 times)

« on: August 30, 2002, 06:02:24 AM »
how do you unlock mr game and watch, pichu, and mewtwo? also when you unlock ganondorf, can you use his sword that you see him swing around (sometimes) when you win a vs. match?

Psst! Psst! Hey guess what...
I like firetrucks, and pink ducks, and rubber bands, and pinball, and pocket lint, and...

Psst! Psst! Hey guess what...
I like firetrucks, and pink ducks, and rubber bands, and pinball, and pocket lint, and...

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 10:11:05 PM »
Get mr gameandwatch by beating both adventure mode and classic mode with every character, get mewtwo by playing vs mode 20 combined , and get pichu by beating event match #36

And no i dont think you can use ganons sword

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 08:15:29 PM »
Mr. Game and Watch-Beat the Target Test with every character (normal and secret)
Mewtwo-Play a combined total of 20 hours worth of VS. Matches
Pichu-Beat Event Match #37
~TMK''s resident mute~

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2002, 12:51:28 AM »
You do not HAVE to have 20 hours of combined vs. mode time to get mewtwo. You can also receive him from a random battle that comes after any regular vs. mode match. I heard you could get him after 1000 vs. matches but I am not sure considering I got him from a random battle. While trying to get Mewtwo it is likely that you will also get Pichu, although I have forgoten the exact number of vs. rounds you need, I think it is around 700.

It was just a dream
It was just a dream

Print