Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Newbie  (Read 2582 times)

« on: December 06, 2003, 04:45:41 AM »
How do I turn on my nintendo????
Just like shooting ducks out of the sky.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 09:22:07 AM »
What type of Nintendo?  If you have a Nintendo Gamecube, first of all you need to plug it in and connect it to the input ports of your TV or Monitor, or any device connected to your TV (such as your VCR).  Then, you need to figure out how to access the input ports on the device you used, which will be different for every device.  For example, my home TV has 3 sets of input ports, and my GameCube is hooked up to the second set of input ports.  There is a button on the front of my TV that says TV/Input.  Pushing this button once accesses the first set of input ports, pushing it again accesses the second, again the third, and again back to normal cable TV.

After you've hooked everything up, turned on your TV/Monitor/Vcr etc. and accessed the input, push the circular power button on the top of the Nintendo GameCube, and it should start.  You should see the GameCube logo appear on your TV/Monitor.

Edited by - Hirocon on 12/6/2003 7:23:40 AM

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 07:57:16 PM »
A Super or 64 is exactly the same.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 11:36:12 PM »
As is the GameCube.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 11:56:25 AM »
I love you guys... hahaha. That's utterly aweing. Don't ask me why. And in no way is this meant to be an insulting or otherwise embarrassing comment.

Princess Toadstool, mine apologies for this out-of-subject post.

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!

Kickin' it since 2000.

Print