Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Moonshine  (Read 2640 times)

« on: September 07, 2003, 04:30:22 PM »
There are rumors that the next Mario game will be called Super Mario Moonshine, and will include drugs & alcohal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Geesh, you can't take a rumor? Yeah, I know it's a stupid rumor, but do you have to attack me like sharks? I'm not the one who made it up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Die, father, die!

Edited by - Alucard on 9/10/2003 5:08:49 AM
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 04:40:07 PM »
To quote a famous demented pencil, what are you lubricating about now?

I never lie.  AND I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!  And I''m never sad*sniff*.  And I''m perfectly *cough* healthy.  I never lie.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 05:39:40 PM »
There are also rumors that the moon landing never happened and that 3 years after X-Boxes are made, they will self-destruct.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 06:03:44 PM »
This is THE most STUPID thread of them all. What kind of rumor is that? Very stupid. That's like saying that they're gonna come out with "Mario Pro Skater." (Which would be cool. :P) NO, they're NOT coming out with that game, so don't get your hopes up or call me a liar.

As for the "Moonshine" deal. It is very stupid and it is never going to come out.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2003, 06:18:56 PM »
My word! That is the most pathetic moronic rumor I've ver heard!!! THat's even stupider than the King GOomba rumor! Ahem. Let me speak for every well schooled Mario fan here when I say, Stop making topics about ridiculous rumors that make no sense!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2003, 08:43:03 PM »
This is an old rumor and I've seen it before.

So be quiet.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2003, 09:10:46 PM »
There's a rumor that walking causes cancer.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2003, 09:25:05 PM »
Lordy, we have landed on the moon. They say that the flag was blowing when they put it up. No, he moved the flag upwards quickly, making it wave. We have had all of these stupid rumors. Quit posting them and making new threads for each of them!!!

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2003, 11:07:36 PM »
Nintendo would never corrupt Mario like that. Sapphira needs to delete this topic.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2003, 02:11:01 PM »
Umm...anyone object?

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2003, 03:36:20 PM »
No objections. Get rid of this thread.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2003, 08:41:40 PM »
I was going to delete it but I figured I'd wait for you, just in case somebody . . . objected.

(And yes, I can close/delete topics in any forum.)

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2003, 04:18:53 PM »
Consider it closed. (I may delete it later.)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print