Print

Author Topic: Mysteries of Super Mario's Past - File #1  (Read 5839 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 10:21:49 AM »
Do any of you know how Pauline looks like?

Here's what I think is the official art...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 10/25/2004 8:29:39 AM

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 02:34:02 PM »
Pauline probably found a human guy and dated him. What's so hard to believe in that? Just because all of us are addicted to Mario doesn't mean she would be.

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 02:39:38 PM »
I still, to this day, wish they would make some allusion to pauline. It's almost like she never existed at all.
By the way. When, in the cartoon, did it ever mention pauline?

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

n/a

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 04:46:37 PM »
Baby Mario was supposed to be delivered to his "parents" by a stork when Kamek tried to intercept it. This is the only reference to Mario's parents i've seen. (intro to Super Mario World: Yoshi's Island)

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2004, 06:29:04 PM »
Maroi and Luigi born in TMK
Yoshi's Island happens
Mario's parents deside it's not safe for the bros to live in TMK
Mario Bros transported to Brooklyn (plumbers for foster parents)
Mario Bros learn plumbing skills
Donkey Kong and Mario Bros games happen
TMK in trouble Mario and Luigi transported back to TMK
Mario Bros stay in TMK to protect Peach from Bowser

That's my theory

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2004, 07:01:29 PM »
I agree with that. Here's what I think:

Mario and Luigi are brought into the world by Mushroomian parents in The Mushroom Kingdom. Kamek, predicting their futures, tries to kill them before they can grow up, so their parents bring them to Brooklyn and give them to Italian foster parents, the father being a plumber/carpenter man, and they learn handiwork and such, and gain their Italian accents.

They grow up in Brooklyn, Mario dates a girl named Pauline, DK escapes or somehow gets there and captures her, and he makes one of his first conciously heroic acts in saving her. Shortly after, he's contacted by the Mushroom Kingdom in lieu of the fact that Princess Peach Toadstool, their crowned ruler, has been captured by King Bowser Koopa of the Koopas, who wishes dominion over them, and they need Mario and Luigi's help...

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2004, 08:53:16 PM »
Pauline probably left Mario for Bob Saget.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 04:19:09 PM »
I think it's possible that Pauline is in fact Princess Peach. Her full name could be Princess Pauline "Peach" Toadstool. In the Donkey Kong GB cover art, she looks very similar to Peach (besides the hair color which she could have easily dyed). And when Mario, Luigi, and Pauline entered the Mushroom Kingdom, the Toads decided to treat this new species like royalty.
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2004, 04:19:21 PM »
I think it's possible that Pauline is in fact Princess Peach. Her full name could be Princess Pauline "Peach" Toadstool. In the Donkey Kong GB cover art, she looks very similar to Peach (besides the hair color which she could have easily dyed). And when Mario, Luigi, and Pauline entered the Mushroom Kingdom, the Toads decided to treat this new species like royalty.

n/a

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2004, 05:31:57 PM »
I disagree. Pauline and Peach (princess toadstool, whatever...) are completely different people. Where does daisy fit in though?

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2004, 11:56:43 AM »
She could have come along with Mario and co. and somehow became Princess of Sarasaland. By the way, who else lives in Sarasaland?

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2004, 06:15:02 PM »
I actually heard Mario moved from Italy to Brooklyn and just protected the Mushroom Kingdom, didn't live there.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2004, 04:29:18 PM »
I belive that when palien was worped she was brout to the past. She started a family and later became piches grate Gradmother (not similarity) Dassy is mario and peaches Great Graet Great Grandkid. AThat is why the dont reconise echother. Dassy was worped at birth to the time of marios birth. Her Graet Great Great Grandkid with Luigi is Plum. She gets worped at birth, but to some distint place that never getes atacked and has a lot of golfing. Mapil is her best frend. That is the resen they get so good at golf, gey take the Mushrume Kingdome on. Bowser is realy the Grate Grate Grate granson of Mapil and som one (I think Tode) He Get Mutated At age 10, and finds this time worp and gosethew it to stop peach frome geting plum over. He is going to ship Tode over via brown bag. But in His constint Batil to stop peach, He frogets what he is fighting fore and becomes corupt and just tries to take over the musrom kingdom.

If you made it to this sentince, you have no life.

Edited by - uvg on 2/26/2004 2:30:09 PM
:D

Print