Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Melee 2  (Read 28153 times)

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2005, 11:43:04 PM »
You should be able to power up your character in Adventure Mode. For example, beating Adventure on Easy with would unlock Fire Mario. Beating it on Hard would unlock Caped Mario. This would also work well for Pokemon, so you would start off with Pichu, then eventually become Pikachu and Raichu.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2005, 01:11:08 AM »
There was always one item that I wanted it was just called power-up and it would change you to your super form like Link= Fearce daintety(SP?)Luigi=Hammer bro.suit
Mario=Tanooki suit ect.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2005, 12:33:58 AM »
What would Yoshi become? Or Mewtwo or some others?  The idea is a good one, though.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2005, 02:19:17 AM »
Yoshi's a hard one but Mewtwo could get that armor he has.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2005, 07:55:45 AM »
Or that armour could be used as an unlockable costume. Another thing that would be good is if they improved the acrobatics of some characters. For example Mario could do the triple jump and Luigi could do his backward somersault tornado jump thingy that he does in Super Mario 64 DS.

Edited by - Dark viscount on 7/1/2005 6:57:27 AM

« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2005, 08:05:11 PM »
This is probably an odd place to say this but... oh well.  So the other day I was updating my blog site and went to the place where you can show people what you've been reading/watching/listening to/playing and selected SSBM to search in Amazon.com and get a picture of it.  Well I didn't exactly find the picture but I did find something else very interesting.  Something about one of those NDS skin covers that are starting to become popular (and I want a Mario one for my GC soon).  But it wasn't just any cover... it was one of SSB!  I don't believe it!  Does this mean that the Ds could get it's own version of Melee 2 when that comes out for Revolution?  I could live with that!  "Touch your enemies to hurt them!  Touch your characters to make them ... do stuff.  Punch your friends when they beat you in the matches!" (/bad sarcasm, bad joke)

If this isn't about a Smash for DS, then it's probably just a nostalgia thing of Ninty characters.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2005, 06:18:02 AM »
Yes, there are rumors of a Smash Bros. DS, but none have been confirmed. The gameplay would have to be seriously tweaked to incorporate the touch screen and a touch-screen fighting game sounds wierd to me, but I'm always open to new ideas. What scares me more, though, the the Revolution version, due to the rumored wierd controller. A fighting game you control by twisting a giant analog stick and attaching it to a touch-screen/latch in order to pull a twisting screw out of a rubber pully device just to make your fighter kick is not something that would appeal to me at all.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2005, 10:24:11 AM »
GG, the only character from the Homestar Runner universe that would even have the slightest chance of making it onto a videogame would be Strong Bad.  And maybe the cheat because, well, he's the Cheat.  And to follow up on some suggestions, I always liked how they had the 20-30 man teams in free for alls.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2005, 06:42:51 PM »
King dedede,Koops,Sanji,Raphael The Raven,Tails,Alvin and the ChipMunks,and Waddle dee(Noone likes wario)I believe they are adding shonen Jump charecthers

Marioaholic
Marioaholic

« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2005, 10:25:08 AM »
shadow mario:  B=he throws a paint glob that makes a random enemy (eg. goomba) appear wherever it lands. \/B= same as DK's head but exept uses paint brush and your enemy sinks in paint. >B= like luigi's >B move but leaves a temporary trail of lava. ^B= teleports using a grafiti portal.
 i am the Link! but you can call me... uh... the Link

Print