Print

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Melee 2  (Read 28184 times)

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2004, 05:57:52 PM »
We don't need a Mario Kart stage, that's what the F-Zero stages are for.

DK and Kirby Desperatly need some buddies from their universes. Diddy Kong is a must as is Meta Knight. Dixie Kong and King D3 can be in it as well but the first two deserve the open spots.

Fox can't just have falco. Put in Krystal and Star Wolf.

I'm gonna get bashed for this but they should put in Blaziken and Deoxys as playable Pokemon.

Captain Olimar and Louie should be in it. Not as a tag team though.

Wrio & Waluigi should be in the next one, as well as Daisy.

More classic NES stages please.

and for the record, it would be super Smash Bros. 3 since Melee was no. 2

Also, SSB's japenese title is Nintendo all-stars, so other characters outside of nintendo one's are out of the question.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2004, 01:47:49 PM »
Everyone PLEASE stop saying "this a nintendo game and sonic cant be in it because your stupid and sonic lives in washington dc NAH" Its annoying and its discouraging fans(few people would acually be heart broken if someone said that). Please stop it. Even in a Nintendo Power issue(the one with the who do you think should be in a SSBM2?) and all of them metioned Sonic at least once. So Nintendo  MAY put Sonic in it(Because fans want him in there).

Back on topic. Maybe any Mario RPG(Mario RPG, Paper Mario1-2 M&L) Characters. I just think they should be in at least 2 games(especially Characters like Geno Mallow and Cackletta). I hope they save a spot for them too :).

---------------------
I am the Yoshi lord. NO ONE CAN STOP MEE!!!!!*bricked*
---------------------
I am the Yoshi lord. NO ONE CAN STOP MEE!!!!!*bricked*

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2004, 02:30:57 PM »
Yeah, like brainwashed Bowser.  Or maybe Baby Bowser would be good, or baby Mario!  Oh, and one more thing... they're right.  A non-nintendo character can't be in the melee because that wouldn't make sense.

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Edited by - True Mario on 12/19/2004 12:33:14 PM
Mario has fused with the N-force!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2004, 04:26:51 PM »
"So Nintendo MAY put Sonic in it(Because fans want him in there)."

Uh, no.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sqrt2

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2004, 03:27:43 PM »
New Stage ideas:

Rougeport sewers
Some SMS-esque level
Luigi's Mansion Stage

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2005, 02:13:32 PM »
I don't think there needs to be any more Mario characters, except Wario. They should have some characters from other series'. They should have Cel-shaded Link instead of Kid Link and the new Link instead of Adult Link. It should also have Meta Knight, Deoxys, Wolf, and Krystal. And maybe some others.
"And then the XBOX, PS2, and PSP were all eaten by the GCN. The End."

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2005, 02:20:49 PM »
>"Everyone PLEASE stop saying "this a nintendo game and sonic cant be in it because your stupid and sonic lives in washington dc NAH" Its annoying and its discouraging fans(few people would acually be heart broken if someone said that). Please stop it. Even in a Nintendo Power issue(the one with the who do you think should be in a SSBM2?) and all of them metioned Sonic at least once. So Nintendo MAY put Sonic in it(Because fans want him in there)."

But Sonic can't be in it. Not to be a pessimist, but Nintendo doesn't own Sonic. Besides, the whole point of SSBM is for it to have the best of Nintendo's characters, not Sega's. There are a lot of things that fans want from Nintendo and don't get, but Sonic doesn't belong to Nintendo, so it wouldn't be in it. It would be like having a Mario game on XBOX.

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2005, 04:23:32 PM »
"In Japan" Nintendo all stars and Sonic! It wouldn't work sorry.
Meta Knight HAS to be in it.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2005, 01:24:52 AM »
Maybe... Maybe SSB3 could be a fully-3D game! Also, maybe you have to evolve your characters, with the Adventure Modev just like an RPG. You start off with, let's say Pichu. Go up to Level 25, or whatever you need, and your Pichu evolves into Raichu. And maybe if you beat the final Event Match with Pikachu, you get a Thunder Stone and become Raichu! Just a thought, but evolution would be cool!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2005, 12:00:53 AM »
Having a full 3D Smash Bros. game would pretty well destroy the gameplay mechanics as we know them now. I think it's a bad idea.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2005, 07:06:46 AM »
"and your Pichu evolves into Raichu."
*Pokemon nerdom erupts*
Pichu can't evolve into Raichu! He evolves into Pikachu! Gosh!
*throws glasses at Luigi Simpson*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2005, 04:06:58 PM »
There should be a map like in metroid and you need new people to get to the next place.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2005, 04:17:37 PM »
King Dedede! Oh, man! He would be like a bowser with the floating thingy like Kirby has! Paper Mario, Dr. Mario, and Classic Mario would be there, too! As well as Marill and SPECIAL moves and character specific items, like Fludd(Regular Mario), Bonker's hammer(Kirby: Bigger and better hammer than kirby's normal one), and Backup calling device(Star Fox team)!

TMK fan since three years ago!
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2005, 08:23:15 AM »
I think this may help to end the whole "Sonic could never be in it!" thing, or it could make it worse.  I found this while searching around.  It's a quote from big_smile of the GHZ:

"Yuji Naka recently visited Australia to indulge in his passion for racing car driving and was interviewed by the native version of Edge magazine. Although the article is brief, it lessens some of the enigma surrounding his future, and past, plans.

It seems that Naka-san originally planned for Sonic to appear in Super Smash Brothers Melee, but abandoned the idea due to time constraints. The experience, however, has increased the possibility of Sonic and Mario teaming-up for a future adventure. While highlighting his close relationship with Nintendo, Naka reaffirmed his support for both the Playstation 2 and X-Box, but acknowledged some of the troubles the latter has had in the Japanese markets.

Naka-san also expressed his excitement for the next wave of handheld consoles, but revealed that he has yet to receive a PSP development kit and is partly concerned about the battery life of the system."

I'm not sure a bout what truth this has, but what do you have to say now guys?

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2005, 05:09:26 PM »
^It's possible, but will ruin the point of the game being for Nintendo characters only.

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print