Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams (Not SMB2)  (Read 8005 times)

« on: May 31, 2000, 06:54:55 PM »
Have any of you had any dreams involving Mario or somebody else in the 'shroom Kingdom? I once had a dream where I was in SMB and I went down the coin pipe in 1-1. There were police there, and I jumped on their heads and got like 1 billion points. Then one touched me and the screen says "You go to jail forever!!!" Then I woke up.

-Yoshi348
"And Shigeru sayeth, 'Let there be Yoshi!' And it was good." Nintendo 1:18

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2000, 07:45:41 PM »
Geez, yes...I have lots of video game dreams.
I can't remeber too many Marios right off hand, but the one i most vividly remeber was the one where i was mario..and Bowser was jumping on my head, and I gotta tell ya, it wasn't funny.
Another one is I found out how to get to use the drivers special ability in Mario Kart. So I played as Yoshi, and layed a Yoshi egg, and then it hatched into a baby Yoshi and flopped around.
And my last one right off hand...Mario was trying to stop Picard from being assimilated by the borg but faild and became one of them.
Annoying bird! I am the great Leon!

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2000, 10:37:12 PM »
One time I dreamed I was part of the voiceover staff on an animated Mario movie.

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2000, 04:21:57 PM »
Yoshi348: That is a funny dream when the screen said: "YOU GO TO JAIL FOREVER!!"
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2000, 04:34:54 PM »
i once dreamed of seeing mario actually being killed by ganondorf from the legend of zelda.but then link came and killed ganon but when ganon died,wario and bomberman emerged out of nowhere and started a huge ruckus in mabe village(from zelda:links awakening.)
kupopo!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2000, 09:46:48 PM »
Years ago I had a dream where I was playing "Mario 3" and I accidentally put in some code and I got a selection of weird new powers.  The only one I remember was where Mario changed into an amÅ“ba and got to swim fast, stick to walls, slide through little spaces, and zap enemies with electricity.  I was just entering the level with the "AmÅ“ba Suit" when my mom woke me up.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2000, 09:00:30 AM »
Yeah, That has happend to me to. One time we borrowed a Nintendo from a friend and SMB3. She told me not to play it past midnight or you'll get nightmares. Well I didn't listen to her and I played untill 1:00 and then my parents made me go to bed. That night I had this dream of Mario on the map screen. Only it was a mixed up world, not from SMB3. I cept waking up but as soon as I fell back asleep I had the same dream. Didn't get much sleep that night (this happend years ago and doesn't happen any more).

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2000, 09:51:37 AM »
Well, I dreamed that I had an accident with a Gameboy and I fainted. When I woke up, I realized I'm at "The Mushroom Kingdom". I wrote a story abpout my dream
Ori Porath

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2000, 05:09:21 PM »
One time after my brother and I wanted a Super Nintendo but my mom told us we couldn't get one, my brother had a dream about playing super mario world.  The next day they had Super nintendos on sale and my mom left us by one.  Weird huh.

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2000, 07:41:26 PM »
Yaknow, you can get more info about dreams about Nintendo in general at www.world-of-nintendo.com

He is there
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2000, 08:41:28 AM »
Keep dreaming about those unusual dreams! ^_^

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2000, 08:52:25 AM »
Yes, I had a dream that I lived in the Musshroom Kingdom. There was Baby Bowser stealing the Super Happy Tree again! x_x
Then he spited out a huge fireball at Mario's Head and Mario was running with his roasted head off, and then Deezer said: "What's With Him?!". Then I Woke Up! Another Dream was when Goku (DBZ)was really Bowser, Namek(planet) was all mixed up in my dream!
Then Freiza like turned into a shy guy then Yoshi ate him! These strange dreams happen to me often! x_x

~Zootalo (a.k.a. Baby Bowser Koopa)

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2000, 08:53:26 AM »
Yes, I had a dream that I lived in the Musshroom Kingdom. There was Baby Bowser stealing the Super Happy Tree again! x_x
Then he spited out a huge fireball at Mario's Head and Mario was running with his roasted head off, and then Deezer said: "What's With Him?!". Then I Woke Up! Another Dream was when Goku (DBZ)was really Bowser, Namek(planet) was all mixed up in my dream!
Then Freiza like turned into a shy guy then Yoshi ate him! These strange dreams always happen to me often! x_x

~Zootalo (a.k.a. Baby Bowser Koopa)

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2000, 08:54:11 AM »
Oops! ^_^

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2000, 04:22:46 PM »
Uh, I remebered another one...

I was playing Mario Brother 3, and I was in Bowser's castle, when Bowser sucked me into the game and said he was some sort of evil spirit and wouldn't let me out until I beat the it. I managed to do it (I never knew I could run so fast...) and the evil spriti grudgingly (is that a word?) let me out. So I started playing it again, when the screen turned into the face of somebody who said,"Thank you very much for letting me into the real world. Now the fun begins." Then I turend around and screamed at the "camera".

Oh, and last night I dreamed Bowser used the star stick (heh heh) and blasted my head off.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print