Print

Author Topic: why do so many mario fans hate sonic?  (Read 19776 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 03:53:35 PM »
I think people hate him because he tried to kill Mario in the biz.

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
I love Sonic the Hedgehog. I think he's awesome and will always be one of the video game greats.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2007, 07:30:00 PM »
I think Sonic games are fun, however, I'm always going to stick with Mario. Let's see why...

Well, this is weird, but my first system I ever got was a Genesis. I was 4 or 5. I liked video games, but not Nintendo in particular. Anyway, I didn't have a game system or handheld at the time so my neighbor let me borrow his. My dad never hooked it up, and thank God he didn't either. So we gave it back. Anyway, so I later got into Mario, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, go 10 years into the future and you'll see me playing the original Sonic on the Wii. Yea, I downloaded it. I love it too. The music sometimes...erm, is better than Mario. The platforming is kinda hard, but Mario has the better tight controls and everything.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »
Personally, I think both Sonic and Mario are great games. Also, ever since the infamous death of the Dreamcast back in 2001, Sonic games have been on Nintendo systems (as well as the PS2 and Xbox). This means that, theoretically, there could be a Mario/Sonic team-up game! AWESOME!

I agree. One thing that I found strange was that in one post Glorb made a while back in that "Yoshi's Voice" (A.K.A. The seven year bump) thread, he said that he never played a Mario game before.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2007, 09:40:44 PM »
Personally, I think both Sonic and Mario are great games. Also, ever since the infamous death of the Dreamcast back in 2001, Sonic games have been on Nintendo systems (as well as the PS2 and Xbox). This means that, theoretically, there could be a Mario/Sonic team-up game! AWESOME!

Actually, there's Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. It's for the Wii and the Nintendo DS. It looks awwwwwsome!
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
I should think he already knows that, seeing is how he made that post a year ago. >.>

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2007, 11:19:56 AM »
Oh...
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2007, 12:36:58 PM »
Actually, there's Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games. It's for the Wii and the Nintendo DS. It looks awwwwwsome!
And it plays terrrrrible!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »
The Wii one looks tiring.

Print