Print

Author Topic: The COOLEST website ever!  (Read 6460 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:26:37 PM »
I just discovered the coolest website dedicated to video     :

www.vgmusic.com

You can download videogame music and listen to it. There are thousands of       for virtually every console! I'm listening to Sonic the Hedgehog music right now!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 12:29:43 PM »
You do know that most of us already know that place exists? For another, the site can be talked about in an already existing thread, but maybe that would be bumping, so anyways, I liked the Bean Bean Castle remix in the new-files that was put on not too long ago. (Maybe the first or second new-files page.)
I'm a horrible person.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »
Welcome to the last 10 years, Mario Maniac!

that said, I used to frequent that place long before I discovered TMK. ... okay, maybe just six months before. whatever.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 01:24:33 PM »
I wouldn't really call it the coolest site, but it is probably among the "elite" in terms of overall quality.
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 01:33:38 PM »
wanna REALLY know what the coolest site is?

http://www.antartica.com/index2.php

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 01:43:17 PM »
I think a couple people don't even like vgmsuc because they're all MIDIs and not the real thing.  But I like www.vgmusic.com anyway.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »
I think I learned of vgmusic from a mailbag... I think someone asked for MIDIs and got a link or something. Yeah, it is pretty cool. Not the coolest... but cool.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »
Congrats, you found a website that everyone has known about! Great job! You just won a heaping pile of nothing.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 04:53:54 PM »
I didn't know about it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 05:13:58 PM »
*smart aleck* If the site's dedicated to video why is it all about video game music? *smart aleck*
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »
Parts got censored. I think.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 06:33:55 PM »
Well, while you guys are on the topic of videogame music online..

http://ocremix.org is a great website to find videogame remixes.  The music there are high-quality MP3s and are put through a panel of judges before they make the site, so be rest assured that the songs there kick serious fanny.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »
Last time I went there I got a virus, but I did get to check one thing out once.
*Wants to try to go back again*
I'm a horrible person.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006, 06:55:53 PM »
I highly doubt you got a virus there.  It's more likely that you already had one and it happened to trigger at the same time.

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »
Mß knows his stuff and then some, so he's probably right.  Google is way better than vgmusic, BTW.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print