Print

Author Topic: A new Mario cartoon...  (Read 3130 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 29, 2001, 12:44:07 PM »
Do you think it would be neat if they made another Mario cartoon? It could be based on Paper Mario and Super Mario 64! Give me some ideas and I'll email Nintendo to tell them about it.

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2001, 01:16:32 PM »
COME ON PEOPLE! I updated my signature...

"Mama mia!" -Mario
"Yikes!" -Luigi
"Yahoo!" -Toad
"Yoshi!" -Yoshi
"Help!" -Princess Peach Toadstool
"Bwa-ha-ha!" -King Bowser Koopa
"What! Who invited him?" -Me
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2001, 01:20:54 PM »
My signature is updated again!

"Ohhh... Mario! You''re so manly with that blubbery belly!" -Princess Peach Toadstool
Mario smiled.
"Mama mia! I know..." -Mario
Suddenly, Luigi burst into the room!
"Hey, I uh... oh. Sorry. I''ll leave you two alone." -Luigi

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2001, 01:25:02 PM »
ANOTHER UPDATED SIGNATURE! Sorry for the boring replies...

~Opens up a box of Super Mario Bros. Ceareal- "Congratulations! You have just won a Sony PlayStation, courtesy of your friends at Nintendo of America!"
"Huh? Am I reading this right?"~

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 01:56:02 PM »
Yes, it would be radical.

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact you''re blind/you''re so empty inside/it''s hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.

If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2001, 04:16:24 PM »
it would be nice, but I REALLY doubt nintendo would take a fans idea ( it would be to conventient ((sp)))

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2001, 06:06:44 PM »
I would like they do a cartoon not only with action and adventures, but with jokes like in Angry beavers or Timon and Pumbaa with only Mario and Luigi.
Like in the introductions of Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Hey, paisano!
Hey, paisano!

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2001, 06:46:52 PM »
It would be interesting...but I wouldn't really watch them. Unless I WROTE the episodes, then that would be okay.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2001, 05:43:26 AM »
SMBHQ did a SM64 cartoon script thing a while back. I submitted a few to that either as Super Markio or Mark Kelly. I quite enjoyed them, and has some really good ideas. Hehee.

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

Print